Texas Governor Welcomes Resignations Of 5 ERCOT Board Members

We can't help that Texas is so fucking awesome that MILLIONS flee to our beloved state from Democrat-run communist shit holes.

Being so fucking awesome indirectly puts a burden on the grid.

No one moves to Texas voluntarily, they move there because their corporation is lured there by ultra low taxes and absolutely no environmental regulations to worry about. Employees have to move there. Corporate is induced by the low taxes, and manufacturers and polluters love that they can pump their waste discharge directly into the river, no questions asked.

Hate to break it to you, but your state is a shithole, and it can't even keep its lights on and A/C running, it is so incompetently run by Republicans.
True...I only went to Texas because the Navy sent me there...........twice.
The Navy thinks Texas is so fucking awesome, it sends lots of people here.

TWICE

:laughing0301:
Once to Kingsville (quite a garden spot) and once to Corpus for flight training. Got out as soon as done.
Jelly. I love Corpus. If I could, I would uproot and move there or South Padre.

Kingsville ain't bad either. Very sub-tropic.

Remember Darrell Green, Washington Whatever (fka Redskins). He's from Kingsville.

"Five board members of the Electric Reliability Council of Texas — the entity that manages and operates the electricity grid that covers much of Texas — will resign on Wednesday, according to a notice to the Public Utility Commission. A sixth has withdrawn his application to the board. All six live outside of Texas. The board has been criticized for last week's mass power outage during a winter storm that has claimed the lives of dozens of Texans. More than 4.5 million customers were without power at one point last week. Gov. Greg Abbott had called on ERCOT board members to resign in the aftermath of the crisis and said in a statement Tuesday that he welcomes their resignations, promising to investigate the grid operator."

This is all theater.....TO MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR -- ERCOT is not a state regulator. It is a group overseen by the TEXAS Public Utility Commission, a group that has escaped much of the scrutiny focused on ERCOT --- and the members of the Commission are appointed by who?? The Governor of Texas. Abbot is up for re-election in 2022 by the way....It's not going to be the cakewalk he thought it was....
Global cooling caused problems for the Texans and they are going to blame the Governor? LOL!

We can't help that Texas is so fucking awesome that MILLIONS flee to our beloved state from Democrat-run communist shit holes.

Being so fucking awesome indirectly puts a burden on the grid.

No one moves to Texas voluntarily, they move there because their corporation is lured there by ultra low taxes and absolutely no environmental regulations to worry about. Employees have to move there. Corporate is induced by the low taxes, and manufacturers and polluters love that they can pump their waste discharge directly into the river, no questions asked.

Hate to break it to you, but your state is a shithole, and it can't even keep its lights on and A/C running, it is so incompetently run by Republicans.
True...I only went to Texas because the Navy sent me there...........twice.
I only went there because the Army sent me there for 6 months, it made me appreciate the rest of the United States even more after leaving that shithole.

Forum List

Back