Texas Governor Greg Abbott says he'll HIRE any border agent guards fired by Biden admin over claims they whipped Haitian migrants

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I wish it were possible for any agents that are fired, that they could sue Joe Biden over his lies about them.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott says he'll HIRE any border agent guards fired by Biden admin over claims they whipped Haitian migrants and blasts president for 'ignoring' latest crisis​

• Abbott on Sunday slammed Biden administration's handling of migrant crisis
  • Some 17,000 mostly Haitian migrants were seen at encampment under bridge
  • Border Patrol worked to prevent Haitians from crossing into US from Mexico
  • One image shows agent on horseback grabbing migrant who tried to cross
  • Many mistakenly claimed agent was using a whip to subdue the migrant
  • But photographer and agent debunked claim, which sparked outrage
  • President Biden said last week image of agent on horseback was 'outrageous'
  • Abbott vowed his state would hire agents who are fired by Biden administration
  • 'I will hire you to help Texas secure the border,' GOP governor told Fox News

DigitalDrifter
Hell they may all quit and go to work for Texas and the other border states. Bidung has completely pulled all power from them so why work for the Fed??

Bidung has thrown those horseman under the bus. They should all quit since Bidung has left the border wide open. Who need Border Patrol??

None are being fired over the whip misconception that some people have. So, that's zero Abbott.

None are being fired over the whip misconception that some people have. So, that's zero Abbott.
Whip LIE you mean? No one ever saw anyone get whipped, yet democrats proclaimed it as if it was a fact. You guys vowed to punish them, remember?

I wish it were possible for any agents that are fired, that they could sue Joe Biden over his lies about them.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott says he'll HIRE any border agent guards fired by Biden admin over claims they whipped Haitian migrants and blasts president for 'ignoring' latest crisis​

• Abbott vowed his state would hire agents who are fired by Biden administration

I think those guys have a legitimate defamation case against several news outlets. There could be MILLIONS available.

Go right ahead. Will they "accidently" shoot American citizens on the border again?

So far anyway, but Biden said they would be punished.
Hopefully at some point senile Joe will be informed that the incident never happened.

Abbot should be more concerned about finding someone who will hire him after he gets his ass kicked out in the next election.

Just fyi, the riders swing the long reins not to control the horse, but to control the reins.

Forum List

Back