Texas Governor Abbott sends "tanks" to the border to stop flow of illegals

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Well actually not "tanks", but M113 armored personnel carriers.

• Texas Governor Greg Abbott is deploying National Guard troops in M113 armored personnel carrier to various positions along the border
  • The news comes days after Abbott sent a letter to President Biden threatening to deploy gunboats and invoking a constitutional clause
  • Abbott invoked Article I Section 10 of the Constitution which forbids states from military action 'unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger'
  • Affectionately known as the 'battle taxi' by troops in the Army, the M113 is bulletproof and can withstand small explosions
  • The Texas Military Department said they ordered 10 of the vehicles and will train around 50 soldiers to operate them
  • Last month there were 230,678 recorded encounters between undocumented migrants and Border Patrol officers
Now Texas Governor Abbott sends TANKS to the border

Well actually not "tanks", but M113 armored personnel carriers.

• Texas Governor Greg Abbott is deploying National Guard troops in M113 armored personnel carrier to various positions along the border
  • The news comes days after Abbott sent a letter to President Biden threatening to deploy gunboats and invoking a constitutional clause
  • Abbott invoked Article I Section 10 of the Constitution which forbids states from military action 'unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger'
  • Affectionately known as the 'battle taxi' by troops in the Army, the M113 is bulletproof and can withstand small explosions
  • The Texas Military Department said they ordered 10 of the vehicles and will train around 50 soldiers to operate them
  • Last month there were 230,678 recorded encounters between undocumented migrants and Border Patrol officers
Now Texas Governor Abbott sends TANKS to the border

Ooooo, I've never heard of this. Nice to know!

I think Abbott is a fuktard, but I am glad he's doing SOMETHING about the border!!!!

I think landmines all along the border would be a great start as well!!!!

How about a bounty payment for each dead illegal any Texan drags into the local police department?

Really?? You think land mines on the border is a great idea?!
64621481-11447019-image-a-6_1668865492280.jpg

What would you do about the cartels?

Ooooo, I've never heard of this. Nice to know!

I think Abbott is a fuktard, but I am glad he's doing SOMETHING about the border!!!!

I think landmines all along the border would be a great start as well!!!!

How about a bounty payment for each dead illegal any Texan drags into the local police department?
BVM; don't forget the all important SNIPERS like those .50 cal bolt action sniper weapons have been reported to remove a targets head @ up to a mile away, maybe(?) even @ night with night sights!!! Yeah, a bounty maybe like $25.00 per ear = $50.00 per pair of ears. Dragging in the whole corpse would be too strenuous not to mention the cost to the taxpayers for body disposal. Maybe leave the corpses for coyote feed?

As I keep saying WHY IS PRESIDENT OBRADOR GETTING A PASS??? We should be in his fukking kitchen ripping him a new asshole. Neither party is saying JACK SHIT about Obrador and Mexico facilitating the attack on our country. Once the immigrants are here, it's too late.
Why? Possibly the One World Without Borders lefty fantasy? I mean BOTH the red & blue political parties have believers in the OWWB fantasy.

Forum List

Back