Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Good. It's about time. Biden has been dumping Fauci Flu infested illegals all over the country. Abbott is about to send a caravan of busses with these illegals to DC and drop them at the Capital steps.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott directs use of buses to drop off migrants at steps of Capitol in DC​

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Wednesday that undocumented migrants released into his state will be shipped to the steps of the U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C., as border checkpoints struggle to manage the flow of people attempting to enter the United States and the Biden administration's move to eliminate the Title 42 expulsion provision.

The state will provide charter buses to drop off migrants – many released into small Texas communities that officials say are overwhelmed – in Washington, the Republican governor said in a news conference.

"We are sending them to the Unites States Capitol where the Biden administration will be able to more immediately address the needs of the people that they are allowing to come across our border," Abbott said.

He noted that cities along the Texas-Mexico border have bused migrants to San Antonio.

"So I said I got a better idea. As opposed to busing these people to San Antonio, let's continue the ride all the way to Washington D.C.," Abbott said.

The first location where migrants will be dropped off is the U.S. Capitol, officials said.

W. Nim Kidd, chief of the Texas Division of Emergency Management, said his agency will "use as many buses as we need" to follow Abbott's directive. In past emergencies, up to 900 buses have been activated for evacuations, he said.

Good. It's about time. Biden has been dumping Fauci Flu infested illegals all over the country. Abbott is about to send a caravan of busses with these illegals to DC and drop them at the Capital steps.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott directs use of buses to drop off migrants at steps of Capitol in DC​

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Wednesday that undocumented migrants released into his state will be shipped to the steps of the U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C., as border checkpoints struggle to manage the flow of people attempting to enter the United States and the Biden administration's move to eliminate the Title 42 expulsion provision.

The state will provide charter buses to drop off migrants – many released into small Texas communities that officials say are overwhelmed – in Washington, the Republican governor said in a news conference.

"We are sending them to the Unites States Capitol where the Biden administration will be able to more immediately address the needs of the people that they are allowing to come across our border," Abbott said.

He noted that cities along the Texas-Mexico border have bused migrants to San Antonio.

"So I said I got a better idea. As opposed to busing these people to San Antonio, let's continue the ride all the way to Washington D.C.," Abbott said.

The first location where migrants will be dropped off is the U.S. Capitol, officials said.

W. Nim Kidd, chief of the Texas Division of Emergency Management, said his agency will "use as many buses as we need" to follow Abbott's directive. In past emergencies, up to 900 buses have been activated for evacuations, he said.

Governor pussy hot wheels will never do that. He's throwing red meat.

Ken Paxton would do it.

Allen West would do something.

He doesn't sound like much of an American.

great policy... great governor

btw

why do you call him Veggie Joe?

=

Busing them somewhere else is a temporary solution. Texas needs to secede and build a border wall on all four sides.
i don't know about all 4 sides but definitely @ the border

our country has gone mad...

been on its way for so long... or wait... THERE, not on its way...

He doesn't sound like much of an American.
By all means, please explain the above in detail.

They are here illegally, the federal gov't is failing to deal with the illegals in a timely and efficient manner. Those illegals have proven to be a horrible burden on both state and NGO charities which are still overwhelmed from the last surge and the tax payers of the state are getting really fed up with this.

Abbott is doing the right thing, DC created the problem so instead of us having to pay for their malfeasance it seems entirely appropriate to let DC bear that burden instead of the states.

In other words, a free ride to DC? Right on time for the Cherry blossom season. Yeah, that will learn them.

By all means, please explain the above in detail.

They are here illegally, the federal gov't is failing to deal with the illegals in a timely and efficient manner. Those illegals have proven to be a horrible burden on both state and NGO charities which are still overwhelmed from the last surge and the tax payers of the state are getting really fed up with this.

Abbott is doing the right thing, DC created the problem so instead of us having to pay for their malfeasance it seems entirely appropriate to let DC bear that burden instead of the states.
The Saudis solved their problem with illegals ten years ago without violence or abuse. The US could as well. We'd rather fight about a useless border wall than solve the problem. I'm sick of these prancing pissants.

I hear it on good authority that Governor hot wheels made a deal with all these illegal criminals. They will be granted illegal sanctuary in Texas but only if they vote Republican.
:laughing0301:

The Dems are sent to DC where they belong.

You see, Republicans and Democrats are exactly the same.

Because he has about the same level of awareness as a bag of spinach.
oh... I thought maybe you'd heard he was a vegan?

which reminds me... a lot of lefties like veganism

but strangely, I don't know of any elite dims who ARE vegans..

not surprising, I know... Hypocrisy, thy name is Dimcrat

In other words, a free ride to DC? Right on time for the Cherry blossom season. Yeah, that will learn them.
As long as it learns them enough to where they can't get their asses back here, I don't care. I still don't think it's gonna happen, but if it does, those fuckers will be gone, and out of my state.

Forum List

Back