Texas GOP Targets Houston With Avalanche Of Voter Restriction Bills

Every state should enact their own limits on early voting, restrictions on absentee ballots, and mandatory ID to vote. We all know the Democrats committed massive voter fraud last November, even the Democrats. They just won't admit it.
No Democratic voter fraud has been close to proven

We do know Trump tried to use his political power to overturn the voters and have partisan Republicans decide the election
We also know that Trump sent a mob to prevent Congress from certifying the vote

You know you cheated.

Every state should enact their own limits on early voting, restrictions on absentee ballots, and mandatory ID to vote. We all know the Democrats committed massive voter fraud last November, even the Democrats. They just won't admit it.
No Democratic voter fraud has been close to proven

We do know Trump tried to use his political power to overturn the voters and have partisan Republicans decide the election
We also know that Trump sent a mob to prevent Congress from certifying the vote

You know you cheated.
Yawn

:sleeping-smiley-015:

Abbott and other Republicans have offered no evidence of widespread fraud in Texas.

WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT. Did Biden offer any evidence of widespread ecological damage before shutting down the Keystone pipeline? Do states offer any widespread evidence of murder and mayhem if they put restrictions on buying guns? The point to voter laws is to limit the POSSIBILITY of fraud and corruption to insure the integrity of the votes. You don't have to show that fraud already is happening WIDESPREAD in a state just to pass a law making sure that it DOESN'T happen.

Besides, there is election fraud in every state. And 2020 proved that the problem is fast growing worse.
Biden probably assumed people would be aware of Keystone Pipeline spills, including the one that leaked 380.000 gals of oil sludge.

That was a spill, TWO YEARS AGO. Ever hear of the Exxon Valdez? Have we stopped shipping oil? Are you aware now that without that pipeline, Canada will have to TRUCK that oil over land all the way to the western shore?

Abbott and other Republicans have offered no evidence of widespread fraud in Texas.

WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT. Did Biden offer any evidence of widespread ecological damage before shutting down the Keystone pipeline? Do states offer any widespread evidence of murder and mayhem if they put restrictions on buying guns? The point to voter laws is to limit the POSSIBILITY of fraud and corruption to insure the integrity of the votes. You don't have to show that fraud already is happening WIDESPREAD in a state just to pass a law making sure that it DOESN'T happen.

Besides, there is election fraud in every state. And 2020 proved that the problem is fast growing worse.
Biden probably assumed people would be aware of Keystone Pipeline spills, including the one that leaked 380.000 gals of oil sludge.

That was a spill, TWO YEARS AGO. Ever hear of the Exxon Valdez? Have we stopped shipping oil? Are you aware now that without that pipeline, Canada will have to TRUCK that oil over land all the way to the western shore?
First you claim there was no evidence, now you claim....but that was two years ago

Nice pivot

Last edited:
Houston democrats cheat like 2-bit whores.
It's ok if you have to say this to make yourself feel better.....

But whenever we ask you morons for evidence......

You have none
I saw all 6 GD swing states shut down at 11 with Trump leading by far. Counted votes for 4 fucking days and he lost EVERY one of them. You dirty rotten fucking bastards.

I saw a football game end in the 3rd quarter with one team leading by 10 pts....but no one said the other team cheated when they came back to beat that team in the 4th quarter...

How about you produce evidence of voter fraud or keep shutting the fuck up

Democrats commit election fraud in every election, including in their own primaries. Remember how they screwed Hillary in 08 and then Sanders in 2016.

My favorite GOP voter restriction is in Georgia....

Hey Black people go to vote in mass after church service

Lets ban voting on Sunday
I live in Texas and it is crazy to me that Republicans here are more focused on the dozen instances of voter fraud in the past 10 years rather than the 54 deaths in 5 days behind a power grid failure
What do you think about a weather event that happens every 150 yrs.

You know how happy you were with this power failure.so happy

I so hope everyone who died voted for Biden.

Let me guess. You flew from a libturd state only to bring your stench and smell
I think Republicans repeatedly have to pretend there is widespread voter fraud when they repeatedly can't produce any evidence -- to hide the fact that they really want to drive down voter participation because they know they lose when more people vote...this has been the case for decades.....which is why I will keep posting their own words and watch you morons deny reality...
View attachment 468299
Starr County, Texas after Ken Paxton started prosecuting voter fraud went from being a blue county since the civil fucking war to 60% red IN ONE FUCKING CYCLE!!!!

The defense rests....

My favorite GOP voter restriction is in Georgia....

Hey Black people go to vote in mass after church service

Lets ban voting on Sunday
I live in Texas and it is crazy to me that Republicans here are more focused on the dozen instances of voter fraud in the past 10 years rather than the 54 deaths in 5 days behind a power grid failure
What do you think about a weather event that happens every 150 yrs.

You know how happy you were with this power failure.so happy

I so hope everyone who died voted for Biden.

Let me guess. You flew from a libturd state only to bring your stench and smell
I think Republicans repeatedly have to pretend there is widespread voter fraud when they repeatedly can't produce any evidence -- to hide the fact that they really want to drive down voter participation because they know they lose when more people vote...this has been the case for decades.....which is why I will keep posting their own words and watch you morons deny reality...
View attachment 468299
Starr County, Texas after Ken Paxton started prosecuting voter fraud went from being a blue county since the civil fucking war to 60% red IN ONE FUCKING CYCLE!!!!

The defense rests....
That isn't widespread voter fraud, you understand that right??

That would be like 5 people dying from something out of 100 million and calling it an epidemic....

Sorta like how you dumb asses think half a million people dying from something was a hoax

Forum List

Back