Texas 'Go Topless Jeep Weekend' turns into melee: More than 100 arrests, 38 people injured as 40,000 descend on beach town for wild, drunken weekend

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Texas 'Go Topless Jeep Weekend' results in more than 100 arrests

Over 100 people were arrested and more than 30 others were sent to the hospital after they suffered injuries at an infamous beach festival for Jeep enthusiasts in Texas.

Galveston County Sheriff's deputies were overwhelmed over the weekend as they responded to reports of assaults, brawls and DWIs when the 'Go Topless Jeep' festival at Crystal Beach descended into chaos.

Twenty-two-year-old suspected drunk driver Darius Danzell Gilbert was arrested after allegedly running over deputy sergeant John Hamm, who suffered two broken legs and head injuries, local news station KHOU reported.

I think I see a common thread here.

Sounds like the trump boat parade down in Texas at some lake, back in 2020. Texans have gotten strange over the last few years.
1653395550249.png

More people attended, less arrests than previous years, according to the article.

The man that ran over the cop will hopefully get what's coming to him.

Most Jeep events (true Jeep events, that is) limit the number of participants with required registration and do not allow any vehicle that isn't a 4WD Jeep. It amazes me that the report said they can't limit the number of vehicles that attend. If they organize it and work with the local authorities, they CAN control it.

More people attended, less arrests than previous years, according to the article.

The man that ran over the cop will hopefully get what's coming to him.

Most Jeep events (true Jeep events, that is) limit the number of participants with required registration and do not allow any vehicle that isn't a 4WD Jeep. It amazes me that the report said they can't limit the number of vehicles that attend. If they organize it and work with the local authorities, they CAN control it.
From what I understand it's a "open beach", in other words open to all kinds of vehicles.....It's just that a bunch of blacks and white trash showed-up.

From what I understand it's a "open beach", in other words open to all kinds of vehicles.....It's just that a bunch of blacks and white trash showed-up.

Usually it's just trailer park trash and ghetto gangs. But even at that, it's just people trying to alleviate the stress of having to "adult" all fucking day and deal with a vile and evil government.

This isn't a single type event either. These kinds of "parties" have always been popping up, for as long as I can remember.

BUT.........I'd rather have to put up with this kind of partying, than have to put up with the DementiacRats type of partying!!!!

1653396852173.png

1653398865007.png

Blame the two for one tequilas for what happens next ...
But It Ain't My Fault ... :auiqs.jpg:

Texas 'Go Topless Jeep Weekend' results in more than 100 arrests

Over 100 people were arrested and more than 30 others were sent to the hospital after they suffered injuries at an infamous beach festival for Jeep enthusiasts in Texas.

Galveston County Sheriff's deputies were overwhelmed over the weekend as they responded to reports of assaults, brawls and DWIs when the 'Go Topless Jeep' festival at Crystal Beach descended into chaos.

Twenty-two-year-old suspected drunk driver Darius Danzell Gilbert was arrested after allegedly running over deputy sergeant John Hamm, who suffered two broken legs and head injuries, local news station KHOU reported.

I think I see a common thread here.

How did I miss this?

Forum List

Back