Texas 'Go Topless Jeep Weekend' turns into melee: More than 100 arrests, 38 people injured as 40,000 descend on beach town for wild, drunken weekend

Didn't know Texas had so many fat girls.

1653420124059.png

It's the Chicken and Biscuits ... :thup:

Last edited:
Blacks and Browns and beaches do not mix. There were numerous issues in the northeast also recently. And if Blacks and Browns enter the water, they usually drown, so not sure why they go. :dunno:

Texas 'Go Topless Jeep Weekend' results in more than 100 arrests

Over 100 people were arrested and more than 30 others were sent to the hospital after they suffered injuries at an infamous beach festival for Jeep enthusiasts in Texas.

Galveston County Sheriff's deputies were overwhelmed over the weekend as they responded to reports of assaults, brawls and DWIs when the 'Go Topless Jeep' festival at Crystal Beach descended into chaos.

Twenty-two-year-old suspected drunk driver Darius Danzell Gilbert was arrested after allegedly running over deputy sergeant John Hamm, who suffered two broken legs and head injuries, local news station KHOU reported.

I think I see a common thread here.

They need to set up Hooter check points to try to match passengers with previous recorded Hooters.

Please pull up yout top Miss so we can run your Hooters against our Hooter database

They need to set up Hooter check points to try to match passengers with previous recorded Hooters.

Please pull up yout top Miss so we can run your Hooters against our Hooter database
Gives me an idea for a new product. Hooter recognition software. This could lead to women unlocking their phones by showing the phone their hooters.

Blacks and Browns and beaches do not mix. There were numerous issues in the northeast also recently. And if Blacks and Browns enter the water, they usually drown, so not sure why they go. :dunno:
Black Biker Week, Myrtle Beach.................usually ends up being a violet rodeo.

Forum List

Back