Texas girl, 4, mauled to death by family dog, report says

People want their pets to be some image of ideal. It is unrealistic, as are so many other attitudes and practices.

ILOVEISRAEL I disagree ...maybe the people with the pits/etc are just jackasses......a lot of people who are jackass ''''bad MOFOS''' don't own chihuahuas/golden retrievers/etc....they want pits/etc

Last edited:
A pit bulls jaws would easily destroy human bone and tissue and these dogs are just killers

You never ever leave a small child alone with a dog and i mean any dog , poor little girl , as someone who has been attacked as a child by a dog when i was 6 luckily my gran was with me and managed to fight it off with a umbrella , and i wasn't badly hurt but if my gran wasn't with me, it could have turned out hell of a lot worse ,i am terrified of unknown dogs , or any dog that isnt on a lead and if i can't see the owner anywhere , i once saw a American Pitbull go to bite a small child that just went past it luckily the little ones mum grab them out the way of the dog and the owner just managed to pull it away . the small child was very scared and upset there were no physical injuries but there maybe mental ones .

I have a Turkish Kangal. With a bite force of 743 PSI, it is the most powerful of any K-9 in the world.

These are a 10,000 year old guardian breed. They're an idependent breed solely because they are a guardian breed. So not what I'd call a trainable dog in the traditional sense. Not a pet, per se. None of that sit, roll over, fetch nonsense. Not normally anyway. Though mine is schutzhund trained and will do whatever I ask of him. But I'm experienced enough with dogs to train one.

They're great with kids. Mainly because of their specific breed and role in the pack. But I would not leave him alone with a young child. Even though I know that the child would be completely safe from any threat with him around.

Forum List

Back