Texas Federal Judge Blocks All Unconstutional Vaccine Mandates for Federal Workers Nationwide

The joy of being a Fed Judge....a shit ton of power
but when libs do it is not love of power.

the left... that is ALL they want is power... want to be able to tell "the little people" what to do at every turn in their lives..

people who don't have Jesus are sick; let's face it

Had Flu and Colds for thousands of years. This is little different ,saved that it was DEVELOPED by Fauci and his China Pals.
i have wondered about this.. Is there any reliable evidence that it was developed?

I mean, you know.. other than the fact that China cannnot be trusted.. Fauci ditto

but when libs do it is not love of power.

the left... that is ALL they want is power... want to be able to tell "the little people" what to do at every turn in their lives..

people who don't have Jesus are sick; let's face it

It is a little early for drunk posting, is it not?

We are at war with a virus, mandates are practical and common Sense approaches to deal with the virus. It is pure insanity to fight against common sense. You are killing more and more people.
The virus does not kill young healthy people. The vaccines are far more dangerous for that demographic. Thus the decision should be made by individuals for themselves.

i have wondered about this.. Is there any reliable evidence that it was developed?

I mean, you know.. other than the fact that China cannnot be trusted.. Fauci ditto
There are some REAL Virologist who insist this was manufactured through Gain of Function research. I will look it up.

Forum List

Back