Texas family slaughtered in RV

Yes. It also makes me alive and in possession of my firearms. You, on the other hand, don’t necessarily end up in such a great place.
Don't worry about me. Mine are all over the house, but not because I am worried about family, and they certainly don't make me free. Try not to liberate yourself with finality, Grumpy Old Man.

Conservatives are wrong about this, of course.

Neither possessing guns nor the Second Amendment have anything to do with ‘freedom.’

Our freedom is protected by the First Amendment, not the Second.

Our freedom is protected by the rule of law and our democratic institutions, not the possession of firearms.

Insurrectionist dogma is as ridiculous as it is wrong and meritless; it was never the Framers’ intent to amend the Constitution to authorize the destruction of the Republic they had just created.
your premise is a lie and to stupid to warrant an explanation,,

So he killed his family and then offed himself. Little bastard shot both the dogs as well. Another American exercising his 2nd rights.
I wonder what caused him to do that ?
Having said that they are probably better off where they are now than living in Texas.
The 2nd Amendment doesn't make murder legal.

Conservatives are wrong about this, of course.

Neither possessing guns nor the Second Amendment have anything to do with ‘freedom.’

Our freedom is protected by the First Amendment, not the Second.

Our freedom is protected by the rule of law and our democratic institutions, not the possession of firearms.

Insurrectionist dogma is as ridiculous as it is wrong and meritless; it was never the Framers’ intent to amend the Constitution to authorize the destruction of the Republic they had just created.
I agree, to a point. Guns protect my life and the lives of my loved ones. Do guns protect my freedoms? In regards to protecting my rights from some asshole trying to deny me my right to life, liberty and property? Absolutely they do.

No one is talking about insurrection, but protection from a rogue government? Of course they protect us.

Meh...who expects to defend themselves from a loved one.

You have to trust some people in this world. Occasionally the trust is misplaced.

Blame the killer...not the weapon. He could have poisoned them, run a pipe in from the exhaust or grabbed the wheel and steered them off a cliff or into the path of a semi.

It's the person that needs fixed... Not the 2nd amendment...
I second this. If a gun isn't available, plenty of other ways can be what happen instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So he killed his family and then offed himself. Little bastard shot both the dogs as well. Another American exercising his 2nd rights.
I wonder what caused him to do that ?
Having said that they are probably better off where they are now than living in Texas.
Right, because the UK never has problems like this.

Responsible gun owners do not leave them unsecured. The article does not say where or how he got the gun so we can all keep speculating or wait to actually find out.
But then who's to say who is and isn't a responsible gun owner.

I know "responsible gun owners" who sleep with a loaded glock under their pillow

Forum List

Back