Texas family slaughtered in RV

Guns have neither been ā€˜confiscatedā€™ nor ā€˜takenā€™ in Massachusetts and New England ā€“ nor anywhere else, for that matter
It hasnā€™t been for lack of trying. Though I would suggest that the limitation on the firearms I can buy here in MA (non-ā€œassault weaponsā€) is effectively a ban.

Neither possessing guns nor the Second Amendment have anything to do with ā€˜freedom.ā€™ Our freedom is protected by the First Amendment, not the Second.

And the 2nd Amendment protects the first.

If we had real freedom of speech then Trump would not have been cut off from the world for telling people the truth that there is overwhelming evidence that last year's election was rigged!

And if we had true freedom of speech, countless people wouldn't be sitting rotting in some gulag in Washington now for months unable to get bail, post bond, or get an attorney when they've never even been charged with a crime and did nothing but walk into the Capitol.

And the 2nd Amendment protects the first.

If we had real freedom of speech then Trump would not have been cut off from the world for telling people the truth that there is overwhelming evidence that last year's election was rigged!

And if we had true freedom of speech, countless people wouldn't be sitting rotting in some gulag in Washington now for months unable to get bail, post bond, or get an attorney when they've never even been charged with a crime and did nothing but walk into the Capitol.
Rioting and killing is not freedom of speech you thick fucker.

Rioting and killing is not freedom of speech you thick fucker.
Where was there any killing other than by the capitol police on Ashli Babbit you fick thucker? OH YEAH: last year when when BLM and Antifa rioted nearly 8700 times in 67 cities injuring 2000 police and killing 47 more, over a pig snot druggie counterfeiting chuffer chav like you.

So he killed his family and then offed himself. Little bastard shot both the dogs as well. Another American exercising his 2nd rights.
I wonder what caused him to do that ?
Having said that they are probably better off where they are now than living in Texas.

You are an absolutely repulsive son of a bitch

Forum List

Back