Texas doctor protests abortion law by admitting he carried out procedure

I know that

And there is no provision in the new Texas law to change that

But lawsuits can get expensive even for rich abortion doctors

Wow; so you're for the cancel culture now.... Your complete lack of scruples and character is not surprising...look at your cult leader.

As I keep telling you, any game liberals think up conservatives can learn to play
Ah yes, scotus determines abortion to be a constitutional right, and you subvert that. Cute little game. Looking forward to how it turns out for you.

Cute little game. Looking forward to how it turns out for you.
I think it will drive bra burning female libs to the polls in record numbers

In recent years I have come to appreciate the value of abortion as a way to limit the number of liberal democrat voters in future elections

Unfortunately the left compensates for that by cheating

WAPO found a doctor who cared so much about the hardships of women that he was willing to break the law and kill their unborn children. How does this rise to the level of current events?

Basic, childish osychology on parad. I think it will drive bra burning female libs to the polls in record numbers
Of course you see it that way, as it is your defense mechanism to cope with the fact that you are the deviant, here. Such basic, childish abnormal psychology, on display.

In recent years I have come to appreciate the value of abortion as a way to limit the number of liberal democrat voters in future elections

It also riles suburban women and moderate voters.

WAPO found a doctor who cared so much about the hardships of women that he was willing to break the law and kill their unborn children. How does this rise to the level of current events?

It was not a child. A six week old fetus is not a child.

Of course you see it that way, as it is your defense mechanism to cope with the fact that you are the deviant, here. Such basic, childish abnormal psychology, on display.
You misquoted me so I will just stand by my original words:

You misquoted me so I will just stand by my original words:

Of course you will, doubling down on stupid is your specialty. Step outside that little angry old white man bubble, you will see that you are the deviant who is in the minority.

Of course you will, doubling down on stupid is your specialty. Step outside that little angry old white man bubble, you will see that you are the deviant who is in the minority.
You are deflecting because my logic has stymied you

Forum List

Back