Texas Democrats walk-out on Voting Rights bill

Firstly, under current law different types of verification are always requested. Be it a simple affidavit, personal information, voter ID, or something else.
In states where "in person" voting is the majority, there is no check of ID. I have voted in person and by mail over the years and I have yet to be asked for any ID at all. No ID was required to register, you just signed a voter registration with your residence address. Indeed, the first time I voted, I stated who I was at the polls and the poll worker found my entry and had me sign next to it. I reached for my ID, and she said it was illegal to ask for it. She agreed that it seemed odd to her as well because there was no way she could ascertain whether I was who I said I was. Maybe a finger print when you register would be good. With the technology of today, you could put your finger on the screen, the database could match it and you're given a green light to vote.
You must live in some corrupt blue shithole. They always ask me for my ID when I vote where I live.

Did you want the government to take everyone's finger prints? Are you some kind of stalinist? You have no problem denouncing voter ID as racist, but you're perfectly happy forcing everyone to march down to some government office and have their fingerprints taken?

I think your story is horseshit. It never happened.
Listen you stupid mouthy fuck. I've told you before--you don't know a fucking thing about me. What is the difference if you sign your name for voter registration or give them a thumbprint. The thumb print is a positive ID. You must be a communist bastard to think that a thumb print is infringing on your rights. As for being asked for your ID, you're a fucking liar. It is illegal. You sign a registered voter list at the polls. Fuck off moron.

Multiple checks? You call comparing signatures to the one on file multiple checks. That is the extent of voter ID verification. It's ridiculous and begs fraud.
I call something like this multiple checks.

Such as paper based systems, including voter verifiable paper audit trails, independent testing, pre- and post-election audits, and physical security of tabulation equipment. Before a tabulation system can be used in Washington, we require testing at a federally approved independent testing lab. These expert testers include security reviews as a part of their overall testing efforts. Then, systems are tested here at the state level and reviewed by our own voting systems certification board, comprised of technology experts, accessibility experts, and certified county election officials. Counties must then perform acceptance testing and logic and accuracy testing prior to every election. In addition, we conduct post-election audits, where we draw precincts and races at random and compare the vote totals from the tabulator to a hand count of ballots before the election is certified.

As to begging fraud. You simply keep on skating past the fact that your fraud claims are just that... claims. If fraud is so easy and rampant this would be reflected by people actually being charged with fraud and they are not.

Forum List

Back