Texas Democrats leave state to try to stop GOP voting bill

Yeah sure he is and you have a plethora of evidence to support your claims.
Y ok have nothing and never will.
Yes, I have a plethora of evidence, and so does everyone else. And it is posted in this forum, and I believe you saw it and didn't read it, and have no clue what it is. That's because, like a lot of deranged liberals, your WANT to believe that the election was valid, and that Biden actually won.

So you tell yourself that, and walk around living a lie. hell of a way to go through life. Sheeesh.

Yes, I have a plethora of evidence, and so does everyone else. And it is posted in this forum, and I believe you saw it and didn't read it, and have no clue what it is. That's because, like a lot of deranged liberals, your WANT to believe that the election was valid, and that Biden actually won.

So you tell yourself that, and walk around living a lie. hell of a way to go through life. Sheeesh.

If it is irrefutable evidence, why is it not before the courts? Because it's just the same old rubbish that was presented and was refused.
It is you who is living a lie and it is eternal for you.

Joe is the president and that will not change. Trump lost democratically and it will never be over turned. Only a fool would think otherwise.

I know who's living a life in denial. THATS a helluva way to live your life.
I love it when idiots make ridiculous statements and I get the opportunity to use their own words against them.
You'll learn boy.

If it is irrefutable evidence, why is it not before the courts? Because it's just the same old rubbish that was presented and was refused.
It is you who is living a lie and it is eternal for you.

Joe is the president and that will not change. Trump lost democratically and it will never be over turned. Only a fool would think otherwise.

I know who's living a life in denial. THATS a helluva way to live your life.
I love it when idiots make ridiculous statements and I get the opportunity to use their own words against them.
You'll learn boy.
The courts have failed. The deep state has won, but not Biden. He is a puppet.

The Super-Spreading Tx FLEEbags are in hotel quarantine for now, after endangering lives and infecting House workers and WH members.

What a compete clusterf*.

:p

The courts have failed. The deep state has won, but not Biden. He is a puppet.

You mean you failed to convo 've them trumps not an idiot?
The deep state never existed. It too was a fabrication by trump to start the conspiracy theories to get idiots like to believe it. it worked too.

Can you tell the world and show your evidence to support Joe is a puppet of any country?
Not your opinion or the herd mentality of the hate filled right, just the raw unadulterated evidence that will stand up in a court.

See how good you are now big mouth.

You mean you failed to convo 've them trumps not an idiot?
The deep state never existed. It too was a fabrication by trump to start the conspiracy theories to get idiots like to believe it. it worked too.

Can you tell the world and show your evidence to support Joe is a puppet of any country?
Not your opinion or the herd mentality of the hate filled right, just the raw unadulterated evidence that will stand up in a court.

See how good you are now big mouth.
Joe is showing cognitive decline, and therefore he has to have help with his daily job and briefings, and if you say that he doesn't then you might be the one that is being disingenuous here. Didn't say he was a puppet of an outside country (your words), not mine. Depending on his condition, if he has to have to much help, then it is the definition of being a puppet. The nation is still wondering about that situation. The deep state is those who are politically aligned with an ideology, a status quoe, a certain belief system, a political belief, a cultural belief etc. Naturally like minded people in power are going to promote, and place as many of these people into power also, and this is to create unified power that will shore up defenses wherever those defenses need shoring up. The deep state can exist in either party. The most recognized deep state currently, is found within the Democrat structural system of things. Depending on the operations of a deep state, it can be a good thing or operate as a bad thing, so it really comes down to the scoring of it all.

Yes!!, The optics couldn't be better. Super Spreader Texan Democrats come to Washington D.C. and contaminate Harris, Pelosi's staff and others in Congress....
To date their antics of beer drinking and not wearing face masks during the flight have shown at least 6 have come down with the Delta strain of Covid-19..... Obviously these Democrats have been rubbing shoulders with contaminated illegal aliens coming from Mexico.
Meanwhile Joey Xi is distributing the illegal aliens ill with Covid-19 Delta virus throughout American cities and towns.
Huh. That wasn't my quote. No biggy.

Joe is showing cognitive decline, and therefore he has to have help with his daily job and briefings, and if you say that he doesn't then you might be the one that is being disingenuous here. Didn't say he was a puppet of an outside country (your words), not mine. Depending on his condition, if he has to have to much help, then it is the definition of being a puppet. The nation is still wondering about that situation. The deep state is those who are politically aligned with an ideology, a status quoe, a certain belief system, a political belief, a cultural belief etc. Naturally like minded people in power are going to promote, and place as many of these people into power also, and this is to create unified power that will shore up defenses wherever those defenses need shoring up. The deep state can exist in either party. The most recognized deep state currently, is found within the Democrat structural system of things. Depending on the operations of a deep state, it can be a good thing or operate as a bad thing, so it really comes down to the scoring of it all.

What a load of rubbish. Where's your evidence for any of that? Cut the bullshit. You invented it.
That aside, it doesn't matter. He is the president and that's exactly what I want.
Diagnose all you want but he is still the president and you not of losers are crying like babies. Suck eggs.

What a load of rubbish. Where's your evidence for any of that? Cut the bullshit. You invented it.
That aside, it doesn't matter. He is the president and that's exactly what I want.
Diagnose all you want but he is still the president and you not of losers are crying like babies. Suck eggs.
Truth hurts eh ?

It's not hurting me. You're the ones drowning in conspiracy theories and lies.
I hope you eventually accept it before you die.
I hope you somehow get a come to Jesus moment before you die, because it is my hopes that none should perish, but rather to get forgiveness before they die. I'll trust in his word, and stand by it. When doing so, it makes the lies stand out like a sore thumb. Don't knock it till you try it.

Some of the dims have gone back to work, the legislature has a quorum and is moving forward with the State’s business.
Yeah.... I wonder how many spouses misbehaved while they were in DC.....look for a wave of divorce papers coming soon.

JO

It's not hurting me. You're the ones drowning in conspiracy theories and lies.
I hope you eventually accept it before you die.
Four swing states miraculously and against any previously recorded odds reversed their status in the middle of the night on election night after a totally unprecedented shut down and mysterious restart....you saying that's false?

JO

What happened to Abbott arresting them? Oh, yeah, just another lie.

What happened to Abbott arresting them? Oh, yeah, just another lie.
Who cares? He has Quorum.....End of story. DC is the equivalent of a modern day SODOM..... I can't wait to see the paparazzo pics of those Dems in DC....

LOL...... I smell divorce lawyers .....

JO

Forum List

Back