Texas Democrats leave state to try to stop GOP voting bill

I hope those.on the right are saving screenshots of this thread, so that way when this precedent that the dems have set, comes back around the next time the dems in a state want to pass a bill, and all the Republicans leave town, we can refute their anger and disapproval.

asaratis

Great optics! Super memes for 2022 coming right up!

Yes!!, The optics couldn't be better. Super Spreader Texan Democrats come to Washington D.C. and contaminate Harris, Pelosi's staff and others in Congress....
To date their antics of beer drinking and not wearing face masks during the flight have shown at least 6 have come down with the Delta strain of Covid-19..... Obviously these Democrats have been rubbing shoulders with contaminated illegal aliens coming from Mexico.
Meanwhile Joey Xi is distributing the illegal aliens ill with Covid-19 Delta virus throughout American cities and towns.

Yes!!, The optics couldn't be better. Super Spreader Texan Democrats come to Washington D.C. and contaminate Harris, Pelosi's staff and others in Congress....
To date their antics of beer drinking and not wearing face masks during the flight have shown at least 6 have come down with the Delta strain of Covid-19..... Obviously these Democrats have been rubbing shoulders with contaminated illegal aliens coming from Mexico.
Meanwhile Joey Xi is distributing the illegal aliens ill with Covid-19 Delta virus throughout American cities and towns.

Screenshot_20210720-210247_Chrome.jpg

This is the story of the year that the left media is burying. The leftist OMISSION media is hand in hand with the destruction of America. I doubt this will ever happen, but I'd like to see a thorough study of the number of Covid cases that are occuring, specifically as a result of Biden's unvaccinated, unvetted illegals being dumped on us.

As usual, nothing to support your claims.
Same bold hatred against drmocrats.
It must hurt when I penetrate the inner sanctum of repig politics and call you out for the shit bags you are.
As usual, nothing to support your claim of nothing to support my claims. I posted dozens of evidences of voter fraud, and sources and links are there by the dozens.

You do a good job of making a fool out of yourself in this forum. Maybe you'll learn how to post eventually, rookie boy.

Tex-Ass Rumpers have zip, zilch, nada, nothing and none in the way of jurisdiction outside of their state.

No, they cannot go into the District of Columbia and arrest anybody at will. Nor can the Texas Governor ordrer D.C. to just turn over Texas Democrats.

I know that Republithugs have their wet dream, but without authority/jurisdicition the power to arrest does not exist. Rumpers can of course travel to D.C., but once they get there they will NOT be able anyone at anytime.

Tex-Ass Rumpers can wait for the Democrats to return, but even then a crime has to have been committed and no such crime does in fact exisist.

Dems broke no law. Standing up for Voter Rights is NOT against the law. That is what ReThugs do not understand.

No jurisdiction, no power to arrest.
Well ,they are catching COVID. Hope THAT brings 'em to Justice. Permanently/

As usual, nothing to support your claim of nothing to support my claims. I posted dozens of evidences of voter fraud, and sources and links are there by the dozens.

You do a good job of making a fool out of yourself in this forum. Maybe you'll learn how to post eventually, rookie boy.
Forget it. Libs BELIEVE CNN. 'Nuff said.

Forum List

Back