Texas Democratic Official Called on to Resign for Calling Senator Tim Scott an ‘Oreo’

Lefties do not even hide their racism these days.

When 2+2=4 is racist, we have some issues to address.

To interfere in our election by corruptly announcing a phony investigation into Joe Biden, his son, and the DNC Server being in the Ukraine.

Is that what he said? Because I read the transcript of the call dozens of times, and I don't recall him asking him to announce anything or anything about the DNC server. WTF would it be in Ukraine?

First it was not a full transcript and second his call was not the only evidence of his plan to get the Ukraine President to "Play Ball" and make the announcement that they were launching an investigation into Trumps' main threat in the upcoming election.

They must have forgot that message since he gave it to them about 15 minutes into his speech. Considering how many times in the next hour he urged them to "Fight and take it back be strong....they forgot.

He didn't tell them to attack the Capital. He didn't promote any physical violence. Would you like me to post some videos of what the commies said that were much closer to promoting violence?

The peaceful message might have had some resonance with his crowd had he said it in the final 15 minutes of his inciteful speech instead of the first 15 minutes, or perhaps repeated the message as many times as he use the term fight.

None of the Democrats were in position to call for the attack on the constitutional process of counting the certified state votes that would remove them from office. In most all cases you'll find they were promoting the peaceful protests and not supporting violence and riots.

Just like Cuomo, nothing will happen . ... its ok if you are a blatant racist, its OK if you hate America and Americans, its ok if you kill thousands of our elderly, its ok if you unleash the china flu on Americans, its ok if you trash the economy , its ok if you spy on an incoming president and anyone associated with him, its ok to take billions in bribes from China and Ukraine, its ok if you wipe clean your computer and smash your cell phones. As long as your against trump . Who votes these pieces of American hating shit into office? How long have these people owned the voting machines?

To interfere in our election by corruptly announcing a phony investigation into Joe Biden, his son, and the DNC Server being in the Ukraine.

Is that what he said? Because I read the transcript of the call dozens of times, and I don't recall him asking him to announce anything or anything about the DNC server. WTF would it be in Ukraine?

First it was not a full transcript and second his call was not the only evidence of his plan to get the Ukraine President to "Play Ball" and make the announcement that they were launching an investigation into Trumps' main threat in the upcoming election.

They must have forgot that message since he gave it to them about 15 minutes into his speech. Considering how many times in the next hour he urged them to "Fight and take it back be strong....they forgot.

He didn't tell them to attack the Capital. He didn't promote any physical violence. Would you like me to post some videos of what the commies said that were much closer to promoting violence?

The peaceful message might have had some resonance with his crowd had he said it in the final 15 minutes of his inciteful speech instead of the first 15 minutes, or perhaps repeated the message as many times as he use the term fight.

None of the Democrats were in position to call for the attack on the constitutional process of counting the certified state votes that would remove them from office. In most all cases you'll find they were promoting the peaceful protests and not supporting violence and riots.
BlindBoob is an appropriate title for you

BlindBoob is an appropriate title for you

:113:

Forum List

Back