Texas Counties Start Charging Illegal Aliens With Child Endangerment, Trespass

danielpalos miss what? I guess I did, cause I have no clue what you are talking about.

I asked why you thought natural rights gave people a right to trespass and you provided a quote from the Cali Constutition highlighting, they in fact didn't...

danielpalos

this isn't an abortion thread....I asked a question about trespassing, you answered with a quote providing that people had a right to defend themselves from trespassing.

What did I miss.....

danielpalos yes, and not sure what you claimed I missed...your answer highlighted that people don't have a right to trespass....you seemed to have agreed with me.

thanks...

Is Beto crying yet?
No, he's happily working his new job.

fudge1 buttigeig.jpg

Right wingers make the best communists. Why not help those foreign nations build better infrastructure to keep their people there?

We can't even fix our own problems and you want to help others? Noble idea, but not until we're in a place where we can afford to direct time, energy and money to doing it.

We need to take care of America first and Americans first.

I'm not sorry to say it but if I am starving I am not going to give my neighbor food no matter much I like him.

We can't even fix our own problems and you want to help others? Noble idea, but not until we're in a place where we can afford to direct time, energy and money to doing it.

I'm not sorry to say it but if I am starving I am not going to give my neighbor food no matter much I like him.
I would agree with you but for our First World economy not third world economy.

daniel traitor.jpg

This says all you need to know about that pos. ^^

That applies to anyone in the US.

A person may not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law or denied equal protection of the laws
Well if you shoot the MFers in the middle of the river it kinda solves that problem doesn't it?

This is an invasion, nations are sovereign, borders exist, defense of those borders is paramount.

Shoot the wetbacks.

Well if you shoot the MFers in the middle of the river it kinda solves that problem doesn't it?

This is an invasion, nations are sovereign, borders exist, defense of those borders is paramount.

Shoot the wetbacks.
Thanks for proving right-wingers are just plain practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) regarding the Sanctity of Life, in abortion threads.

Can right-wingers be any more True, in any other threads?

Forum List

Back