What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas Counties Start Charging Illegal Aliens With Child Endangerment, Trespass

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
danielpalos miss what? I guess I did, cause I have no clue what you are talking about.

I asked why you thought natural rights gave people a right to trespass and you provided a quote from the Cali Constutition highlighting, they in fact didn't...

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score
danielpalos miss what? I guess I did, cause I have no clue what you are talking about.

I asked why you thought natural rights gave people a right to trespass and you provided a quote from the Cali Constutition highlighting, they in fact didn't...
Proof, right-wingers have no clue as to what natural rights are, even in abortion threads.

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
danielpalos

this isn't an abortion thread....I asked a question about trespassing, you answered with a quote providing that people had a right to defend themselves from trespassing.

What did I miss.....

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
danielpalos yes, and not sure what you claimed I missed...your answer highlighted that people don't have a right to trespass....you seemed to have agreed with me.

thanks...

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List