Texas Congressman Threatens Companies That Pay For Employees Out of State Abortion Expenses. Companies say “Go F@&$ Yourself”

Its immaterial.The principle applies to all food produced in the state. You understand that dont you ?

The food isn't being produced in the State. They are applying it to producers outside the State.

Should Texas be allowed to regulate abortions in California?

Is Texas buying abortion services in California ?

Are pork producers located in California?

They were given a choice between having to re-vamp their entire production process or stop selling in California. They chose to sue, because California's law is bullshit.

Are pork producers located in California?

They were given a choice between having to re-vamp their entire production process or stop selling in California. They chose to sue, because California's law is bullshit.
It would be cheaper if they just treated their pigs better.

The Government does not have the right and should have the right to dictate how a corporation spends health care dollars for their employees. Plain and simple. Over reach.

In a filing written for an April 26 meeting, Citigroup wrote: “In response to changes in reproductive health-care laws in certain states in the U.S., beginning in 2022 we provide travel benefits to facilitate access to adequate resources.”

Citigroup is not the only company with policies designed to assist employees seeking abortions who are living in restrictive states such as Texas.

In September 2021, Salesforce told employees the company would help them and their families relocate if they had issues with reproductive health care in their states.

Lyft CEO Logan Green announced the company would pay legal fees for any drivers sued under the Texas law for helping women get abortions.

The parent company of Tinder and OkCupid, Match Group Inc., announced it too was creating a fund for its Texas employees impacted by the abortion law.

In an internal note to employees, Shar Dubey, Match Group’s CEO, wrote that the company “doesn’t usually take political stands unless it is relevant to our business ... but this particular law is so regressive to the cause of women’s rights that I felt compelled to speak publicly about my personal views.”

She added: “ immigrated to America from India over 25 years ago and I have to say, as a Texas resident, I am shocked that I now live in a state where women’s reproductive laws are more regressive than most of the world, including India.”

Hey Briscoe. These companies are going to make sure their employees can obtain abortion services, and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it. And the Supreme Court can’t help you either.

How does feel to be the impotent little wimp that you are?
Republicans stop this nonsense---why would you fuck up a red landslide by pimping abortion to appease the religious control freak in yourselves? You are reminding every woman out there why they shouldn't vote for republicans.

Republicans stop this nonsense---why would you fuck up a red landslide by pimping abortion to appease the religious control freak in yourselves? You are reminding every woman out there why they shouldn't vote for republicans.
😄

Fuckwit Republicans especially Trumplicans can't help but drive away whatever allies they have left in order to appease their deplorable base.

These asshats are NOT Anti-Abortion. They are Anti-Woman. They want exercise full and complete control over another person's body (in this case a Woman). They are NOT Pro-Life. These shit stains support Capitol Punishment and Torture, which are NOT Pro-Life.

They do not give a flying fuck through a rolling fucking donut about the baby after it is born.
I agree.. they are anti women control freaks. Is this Texas Congressman a Baptist?

This is a tough one. I'm pro-life but I also support when people tell politicians to screw off when they try and control every aspect of their lives.

Are banks so independent that they can risk having their bond market closed so that they can continue support the killing of the the unborn? Don't banks owe loyalty to their shareholders as well as Planned Parenthood?

Are banks so independent that they can risk having their bond market closed so that they can continue support the killing of the the unborn? Don't banks owe loyalty to their shareholders as well as Planned Parenthood?

Do you poll your customers about their reproductive rights and sex lives?

In a filing written for an April 26 meeting, Citigroup wrote: “In response to changes in reproductive health-care laws in certain states in the U.S., beginning in 2022 we provide travel benefits to facilitate access to adequate resources.”

Citigroup is not the only company with policies designed to assist employees seeking abortions who are living in restrictive states such as Texas.

In September 2021, Salesforce told employees the company would help them and their families relocate if they had issues with reproductive health care in their states.

Lyft CEO Logan Green announced the company would pay legal fees for any drivers sued under the Texas law for helping women get abortions.

The parent company of Tinder and OkCupid, Match Group Inc., announced it too was creating a fund for its Texas employees impacted by the abortion law.

In an internal note to employees, Shar Dubey, Match Group’s CEO, wrote that the company “doesn’t usually take political stands unless it is relevant to our business ... but this particular law is so regressive to the cause of women’s rights that I felt compelled to speak publicly about my personal views.”

She added: “ immigrated to America from India over 25 years ago and I have to say, as a Texas resident, I am shocked that I now live in a state where women’s reproductive laws are more regressive than most of the world, including India.”

Hey Briscoe. These companies are going to make sure their employees can obtain abortion services, and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it. And the Supreme Court can’t help you either.

How does feel to be the impotent little wimp that you are?

"Reproductive healthcare".

Is that what the hateful dumbass Libtards are calling killing a child for the purpose of birth control now? LOL!

New Topics

Forum List

Back