Texas Church Sexually Grooming Children & Pressuring Them To Adopt Different Gender

If you believe anything from Epoch Times your problems are bigger than the state of Texas.
Seriously, you dare disparage based upon belief??? Do you yet possess a penis, of have you had that little sucker lopped off? Do you strap a faux penis on and fantasize self to be a boy? Do you have children and have you submitted them to the evil you believe in?

You fascists are ludicrously stupid and hypocritical, The Epoch Times doesn't match up well against the likes of cnn, msnbc, cbs, abc, NYT's does it, you dare disparage a source absent a microbe of corroborative evidence, just your personal depravity speaking hate to truth??? :auiqs.jpg:

Fucking lefties with their goddamn BELIEFS again. ^^^

What a bunch of retarded fucking idiots.

These are the same lemmings who "believe" every word of spew that comes out of the MSM, and social media.

Then they try to shame others because of THEIR beliefs.

Dude, that's not a log in your eye, it's an entire goddamn forest.
That's a log in his eye? I thought it was a piece of shit!

Just so there is no possibility of confusion, if you support this shit, you are a fucking Satanic animal, if you animals were to lets say attempt to groom my boys and threaten them into silence, you had best pray your evil little asses off to Satan that he gets to you before I do! :Boom2:

Transgender perversities are nothing new. They're like a cult I recollect from controlling people with lies and threats.

A cable from the U.S. Embassy in Guyana to the U.S. Department of State in June 1978 characterized the autonomy that Jones subsequently found in Guyana this way: Jonestown | History, Facts, Jim Jones, & Survivors

The hubris of transgenderism being "acceptable" reminds me of the Jonestown massacre of 900 cult members after Congress responded to the country of Guyana complaining about Americans forming their own country and laws that was not in accordance with Guyana that agreed to allow them to live in their country.

A huge majority of Americans do not like to see natural women mistreated in sports contests by being muscled out of their physical abilities by XY chromosome males who have brain dysphoria that they are "really" women. No they aren't. They have DNA inheritance that bathes their muscle development from the cradle on up to perform in a way XX chromosome women's muscles simply don't have muscles that overgrow as a general rule. Enough already!

Forum List

Back