Texas Chainsaw Massacre ( 2022 ):

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
*** Spoilers ***

So last night my Adopted Brother, Wife and I decided to watch the Movie and let me say it sucked!

First off it was a spoof on Millennials, Z and Y and how they are so stupid they get killed on a bus filled with them!

Alright, seeing you are wondering let me list the stupidity of the story:

1. The Black Kid and his three white females head to this town out in the middle of nowhere Texas to auction off a town so it can be Gentrified.

When they get there they discover this old lady in the orphanage that claimed she owned the place still but the kids get the cops to remove her and she dies on the way to the Hospital and leather face goes insane and kills the two cops and the one white chick that rode with them.

Oh and he cut the old woman face off to wear as a mask.

2. One of the girls get hit dead in the chest with a flying sledgehammer from Leather Face and miraculously she able to crawl to the end of the house to a gated hole under the house where her sister is waiting to save her.

Now I donā€™t know about you guys but if I got hit like that I ainā€™t getting up at all and yet a little woman with small boobs was able to get right up and start running after a flying sledgehammer nails her in the chest!

Yeah!

3. The bus scene where this Asian idiot tell Leather Face if he does anything he ( Leather Face ) will be canceledā€¦

Ummm šŸ¤”, a guy with a wielding chainsaw just entered the bus and is wearing a person face and has blood all of him and you are going to tell him he will be canceled?

Wow šŸ˜®!

Yeah, that will stop a serial killer right in their moment of killing you because all of us know a deranged lunatic with a chainsaw is on Social Media!

Well of course the idiot got killed!

Now during the carnage the two sisters slip into the bus bathroom while the idiot Banker who was on the other side of Leather Face near the door decides she will try to go through a bus window instead and of course is killed!

I mean you are near the door, so the smartest thing you could think of is go through a damn window!

4. Now let remember the bus was filled with Millennials and Z and they were all slaughtered but imagine if the bus was filled with Serbian women thinking a rich millionaire is on the other side you damn well know Leather Face would have been torn to pieces and the story would have been over but alas there is more.

5. A Texas Ranger looking for Leather Face shows up and now the woman has a damn shotgun and is in the room with Leather Face and she doesnā€™t shoot him because he didnā€™t remember her when he killed all her friends in 1973!

She could have killed him right there but no instead she locks the two sisters in a truck to lure Leather Face out where he impales her with the Chainsawā€¦

Ummm šŸ¤”, yeah!

6. Now the two girls are locked in the truck kicking and screaming šŸ˜± and you know the best thing to do is be silent while Leather Face lurks but no they donā€™t and the one Sister runs Leather Face over with the truck after the Ranger gave her the keys.

Now you would have thought they would have ran then, but no.

7. The one sister who survived a school shooting goes and get the shotgun from the Ranger and tries to stop Leather Face and when you thought she was dead he comes the wench who got hit in the chest with the Sledgehammer jumping on Leather Face back and grabs the Chainsaw knocking him into the water after she smacked him in the face with a running chainsaw.

So you think he is dead right?

8. The two Sisters are in the car and put it on autopilot and bam Leather Face breaks the window and grabs the one who should have been dead from the Sledgehammer and beheads her and starts dancing while taunting the other sister who is being driven away by the car on autopilotā€¦

Conclusion:

The movie šŸŽ„ was so bad that it should have never been released!

Jesus, please tell me why do they remake these films with today topics?

Anyhoo, if you want to watch a movie that make you root for Leather Face then you should watch this new version of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and if not pass because you might look at Millennials, Z and Y as the loss Generation that should have been aborted!

They remade that again? Can they not come up with anything new? Wtf?!
I guess not but adding the topics of today into the storyline was just brutal as can be.

I mean I liked the original and the early 2000ā€™s remakes but this was so bad that I was rooting for Leather Face at the endā€¦

*** Spoilers ***

So last night my Adopted Brother, Wife and I decided to watch the Movie and let me say it sucked!

First off it was a spoof on Millennials, Z and Y and how they are so stupid they get killed on a bus filled with them!

Alright, seeing you are wondering let me list the stupidity of the story:

1. The Black Kid and his three white females head to this town out in the middle of nowhere Texas to auction off a town so it can be Gentrified.

When they get there they discover this old lady in the orphanage that claimed she owned the place still but the kids get the cops to remove her and she dies on the way to the Hospital and leather face goes insane and kills the two cops and the one white chick that rode with them.

Oh and he cut the old woman face off to wear as a mask.

2. One of the girls get hit dead in the chest with a flying sledgehammer from Leather Face and miraculously she able to crawl to the end of the house to a gated hole under the house where her sister is waiting to save her.

Now I donā€™t know about you guys but if I got hit like that I ainā€™t getting up at all and yet a little woman with small boobs was able to get right up and start running after a flying sledgehammer nails her in the chest!

Yeah!

3. The bus scene where this Asian idiot tell Leather Face if he does anything he ( Leather Face ) will be canceledā€¦

Ummm šŸ¤”, a guy with a wielding chainsaw just entered the bus and is wearing a person face and has blood all of him and you are going to tell him he will be canceled?

Wow šŸ˜®!

Yeah, that will stop a serial killer right in their moment of killing you because all of us know a deranged lunatic with a chainsaw is on Social Media!

Well of course the idiot got killed!

Now during the carnage the two sisters slip into the bus bathroom while the idiot Banker who was on the other side of Leather Face near the door decides she will try to go through a bus window instead and of course is killed!

I mean you are near the door, so the smartest thing you could think of is go through a damn window!

4. Now let remember the bus was filled with Millennials and Z and they were all slaughtered but imagine if the bus was filled with Serbian women thinking a rich millionaire is on the other side you damn well know Leather Face would have been torn to pieces and the story would have been over but alas there is more.

5. A Texas Ranger looking for Leather Face shows up and now the woman has a damn shotgun and is in the room with Leather Face and she doesnā€™t shoot him because he didnā€™t remember her when he killed all her friends in 1973!

She could have killed him right there but no instead she locks the two sisters in a truck to lure Leather Face out where he impales her with the Chainsawā€¦

Ummm šŸ¤”, yeah!

6. Now the two girls are locked in the truck kicking and screaming šŸ˜± and you know the best thing to do is be silent while Leather Face lurks but no they donā€™t and the one Sister runs Leather Face over with the truck after the Ranger gave her the keys.

Now you would have thought they would have ran then, but no.

7. The one sister who survived a school shooting goes and get the shotgun from the Ranger and tries to stop Leather Face and when you thought she was dead he comes the wench who got hit in the chest with the Sledgehammer jumping on Leather Face back and grabs the Chainsaw knocking him into the water after she smacked him in the face with a running chainsaw.

So you think he is dead right?

8. The two Sisters are in the car and put it on autopilot and bam Leather Face breaks the window and grabs the one who should have been dead from the Sledgehammer and beheads her and starts dancing while taunting the other sister who is being driven away by the car on autopilotā€¦

Conclusion:

The movie šŸŽ„ was so bad that it should have never been released!

Jesus, please tell me why do they remake these films with today topics?

Anyhoo, if you want to watch a movie that make you root for Leather Face then you should watch this new version of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and if not pass because you might look at Millennials, Z and Y as the loss Generation that should have been aborted!

They filmed the movie in Bulgaria. Why?

How do we get ahold of Leatherface and give him a job offer located in DC and Marthas Vineyard???
Funniest damn thing is Leather Face last name in the movie is Sawyer and a actor named Hansen played himā€¦

Now you are wondering why that is funny?

I found out my real last name was Sawyer and not Laney and my Great Grandfather last name was Hansen and I live in Texas near the area where the story is fromā€¦

But I am not him!

Funniest damn thing is Leather Face last name in the movie is Sawyer and a actor named Hansen played himā€¦

Now you are wondering why that is funny?

I found out my real last name was Sawyer and not Laney and my Great Grandfather last name was Hansen and I live in Texas near the area where the story is fromā€¦

But I am not him!
Suuuurree you aren't!
:scared1:

Forum List

Back