Texas border town reels from Joe Biden's border catastophe

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Joe Biden told these people to "surge the border", so anyone with even half a brain (yeah I'm talking about you Dimocrats!) knows why this catastrophe is happening now! FUCK JOE BIDEN!

In Texas Border Town, Residents Feel Impact of Migrant Crisis​

The influx of thousands of migrants has led to squalor under a bridge, and a dispirited town beyond it.

Joe Biden told these people to "surge the border", so anyone with even half a brain (yeah I'm talking about you Dimocrats!) knows why this catastrophe is happening now! FUCK JOE BIDEN!

The influx of thousands of migrants has led to squalor under a bridge, and a dispirited town beyond it.

Joe Biden does not need that stupid little town to hold power much like he did not need all the stupid Americans left behind in Afghanistan.

Joe knows how to keep power, he has been there since birth.

Mwhahahaha!!

LOSERS!!!

Can't read the link unless I pay NYT...which ain't gonna happen. Ever. So which town is it?

If they are just going to be allowed in.. and not even vaccinated, then they should all be sent to live in Washington DC. Of course that would be fine because according to Biden it's not even a crisis. Only fitting that all illegals who are not able to be processed in a timely manner be sent to DC. The Feds created the problem, they should deal with it, and not the states.

DigitalDrifter
They aren't migrants. They are illegal aliens who cost we tax payers billions each year. The people in those Towns should drive them out and back to the border.

wamose
Yup and I should mention these illegals cost we tax payers billions each year. Bidung is a raving lunatic who doesn't give shit one for America or Americans.

If a US citizen is not vaccinated nor tested, they are racist scum who should lose their job.

If an illegal alien is not vaxxed nor tested.........NOTHING.

Liberal hypocrisy once again so blatant.

The surges will stop when Americans go to the border and make it stop. Put up a wall of armed patriots.

If they are just going to be allowed in.. and not even vaccinated, then they should all be sent to live in Washington DC. Of course that would be fine because according to Biden it's not even a crisis. Only fitting that all illegals who are not able to be processed in a timely manner be sent to DC. The Feds created the problem, they should deal with it, and not the states.

It's not a crisis to him until they are in his yard.

If a US citizen is not vaccinated nor tested, they are racist scum who should lose their job.

If an illegal alien is not vaxxed nor tested.........NOTHING.

Liberal hypocrisy once again so blatant.

That's because Dimocrats want us dead and replaced by illegals.

Forum List

Back