Texas Atty Gen. Ken Paxton Gets Involved After Plano Police Officer Allows BLM-Antifa to Illegally Block Traffic, Brandishing Weapon

Third off Tooby - Reality is not “ad hom”

Reality isn't, but making disparaging attacks questioning a person's intelligence because you haven't any real, non-trolling non-derogatory remark to inflict at the messenger instead, IS.

That's the REALITY of the situation, Glovy. Leftists always slam the messenger with some put down when they have nothing more "real" to say! And that is 90% of the time.

At least.
Dr. Love is an Oregon commie kuuunt. He rarely has anything useful to say.
Poor Boots. Why’s everybody always pickin’ on him and his wackadoodle beliefs? :laughing0301:

Dr. Love is an Oregon commie kuuunt. He rarely has anything useful to say.
Poor Boots. Why’s everybody always pickin’ on him and his wackadoodle beliefs?

Glove, you're in no position to be attacking other people's beliefs. You really need to work on addressing the topic of the THREAD to some degree and a lot less on trying to always cover up for your lack of ability to defend the wild positions you constantly take with thinly transparent ad hominem attacks on other people to hide your own shortcomings.

Sad sad sad for America when a criminal is allowed to stand in the middle of the street waving a weapon and blocking traffic while policestand by in diapers . Then when lawful people try to navigate around the criminal it is they who draw a police response .

Last edited:
Texas Atty Gen. Ken Paxton Gets Involved After Plano Police Officer Allows BLM-Antifa to Illegally Block Traffic, Brandishing Weapon

gun-blm-plano.jpg

The man who attempted to clear the road was doxxed by leftists and charged while the law-breaking traffic-blockers walk free!
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton got involved since the Plano police chief refused to arrest the lawbreakers.
“I instructed one of my top deputies to contact the Plano Police Chief to get more details. What he heard paints an even worse picture that the video alone depicts,” Ken Paxton said in a statement.
Paxton said the police chief told his deputy several different versions of what actually happened.
“First, the Chief told my deputy that while the weapon drawn wasn’t a pistol, it was, in fact, a “pepper ball gun.” In a separate conversation, the Chief claimed it was a “taser.” In a recent Facebook post, the Department is now saying it was a “electronic control device.” Paxton said. “Whatever it was, the police declined to pursue the leftist who brandished the weapon, and no charges are being pressed against him.”
Paxton continued, “Second, the Chief was anxious to excuse the rioters. “You have to understand the situation.” urged the Chief. “We have to negotiate with these people. Do you expect us to mass arrest the protesters? You know that’s not going to happen.”
Paxton said too many police officers are “held back by politically motivated leaders, crippled by the woke agitators, now aiders and abettors to liberal lunacy.”
“I will never allow our beautiful Texas cities and neighborhoods to become Portland or Seattle or San Francisco because of the unchecked left,” Paxton said.

E1DTNzcXoAEv5n7
Comment:
Paxton's statement was a message to the police chief of Plano to start looking for new job!
Dereliction of Duty. Putting the people he swore to Serve and Protect in danger. Time to make an example out of any police agency that cowers to the Commie terrorists. The leftists in Texas cities are going to be in for a big surprise if they push the Attorney General the wrong way.
This guy's got balls of steel and will slam down the hammer to maintain Law and Order.
If you watch the video carefully, 1.) It is apparent that the Plano cop was there to protect the "protesters" and was in place when the "demonstration" began. This is collusion with a criminal group by the Plano Police Chief. 2.) There was a high degree of communication between the street organizers, who are briefly seen keeping their "protesters" in line. Who are these people? Who paid for all their comms gear? Their fancy CQB gear? 3.) Were these "organizers" sent to Texas from other States? Where did the funding for this come from? 4.) The BLM terrorist is planly seen point a pistol at the man who is unarmed.

Paxton didn't hire him and does not have the chain of command authority to fire him.
I am waiting to hear a cop witnessing some black guy pulling a weapon of any type in a confrontation, and the cop pulling a Glock on body-cam, pointing between the perp's eyes and yelling "DROP THE WEAPON MOTHERF#CKER OR I'LL MARTYR THE SH#T OUT OF YOU RIGHT NOW!

You are completely incorrect, starting with your assumption that this is strictly about "firing" him. What we're talking about is dereliction of duty, abuse of power, and corruption. The Texas Attorney General's office is charged with investigating all such charges in the state.

They do not even know if it was a gun but the story says it was. Looking at the picture it does not appear to be a gun as it is really small.

So the question is what should the guy be arrested for assuming that they got permission to do the protest and that it was not a gun. Did he have a permit for it. Pro gun people should love it

IF they had permission then the guy who jump out of the car was wrong. Taking the law into his own hands while there was a police officer their. The guy was trying to clear protesters from the road. It seems to me he was the one causing the problem. I bet it was a one way street and plenty of room to bypass the protesters.

ultimately nobody got hurt and Paxton is doing his political job.

Leftists don't have a problem with armed mobs blocking traffic and threatening motorists; leftists have a problem with armed rightwingers blocking traffic and threatening motorists.

Actually, if anyone on the right did this the FBI would be all over them.
But rightwingers don't do that: they use the highways to go to work.

This doesn't occur to blacks as a good use for highways, I guess.

DeSantis for president; Paxton for vice-president. Sounds like a good ticket to me.

The thing is, if I suddenly came across a group of negroes blocking a highway I'm driving on, I'd be out of my mind to stop for it!! You know they'll be dragging people out of the cars and raping and killing us if we stop. I'd speed up, laying on the horn, and get OUT of there.

I guess if I had room enough to turn around before they could get at me, I could do that ---- but stop and let them attack me?? No way, not happening.

Be a torpedo, full speed ahead.

Last edited:
What did #BlackLivesMatter do?
Illegally blocked the roads to harass and technical kidnap motorists and then when told to move, pulled a gun on the motorists. I would assume like many if not most BLM, that the one holding the gun was also a felon not allowed to have a gun but I am not sure about it since he wasn't arrested as should have been the case.

Illegally blocked the roads to harass and technical kidnap motorists and then when told to move, pulled a gun on the motorists. I would assume like many if not most BLM, that the one holding the gun was also a felon not allowed to have a gun but I am not sure about it since he wasn't arrested as should have been the case.
Kidnap? Pulled a gun? A felon? I'm sure you have credible proof of all that, or did you just pull it all out of your ass as usual?
Credible doccumentation?

Forum List

Back