Texas Atty Gen. Ken Paxton Gets Involved After Plano Police Officer Allows BLM-Antifa to Illegally Block Traffic, Brandishing Weapon

some bunch of privileged, spoiled shitbricks have decided that what's important to them is the ONLY important thing to everyone, and somehow gives them the right to take over whatever they want.
Like the Capitol, you mean?
Yes... And now... Are you a hypocrite?
No. Still calling everything that moves a hypocrite, are you?

Some people here are determined to make this minor protest a mountain from a molehill because it's BLM. To call it comparable to Jan 6 is stunningly off base.

some bunch of privileged, spoiled shitbricks have decided that what's important to them is the ONLY important thing to everyone, and somehow gives them the right to take over whatever they want.
I call a hypocrite a hypocrite. In this case I asked if you were. The answer determines it...

Please answer the question. I'll rephrase to make it simpler to you and keep you on track.
Do you believe they have the right to do what they did and stop people from traveling? ESPECIALLY when it's absolutely clear their intent is to piss people off.
Some people here are determined to make this minor protest a mountain from a molehill because it's BLM. To call it comparable to Jan 6 is stunningly off base.
Edit: And just to point out... I didn't compare them. You did. /Edit
And you are an idiot if you don't see this will escalate. It's already started to.

Last edited:
I call a hypocrite a hypocrite. In this case I asked if you were. The answer determines it...

Please answer the question. I'll rephrase to make it simpler to you and keep you on track.
Do you believe they have the right to do what they did and stop people from traveling? ESPECIALLY when it's absolutely clear their intent is to piss people off.
And you are an idiot if you don't see this will escalate. It's already started to.
No more to say on the subject. Have fun making it a federal case.

You agree with BLM and what they did here?
What did #BlackLivesMatter do?
pulled a gun and pointed it at someone

Thought you guys support self defense.
thats not self defense,,,
Large angry man gets out of the car and starts screaming at them to get the fuck out of the road?

You usually classify that as self defense when they're batting for your side.
Well dummy, there aren't conservatives blocking the road here are there? Poor baby. Told to get out of the street and draws a gun.

It was a stun gun, drawn after the man assaulted the woman with the phone. Moron.
Hey asshole, how many more things are you going to claim that gun is. Fuck you you lying sack of shit. Assaulted a woman? Fuck you again. Dumb bitch trying to shove a phone in a guy's face and claim he's the bad guy. Moron

Sounds like you have issues.

If you have a problem with this I suggest you bring it up with the Plano police who reported this. Now calm down sunny, your keyboard isn't going to be able to handle so much spittle and pounding for long.
No, I have issues with assholes like you who spout bullshit every time they open their mouths. I suggest you learn to tell the truth. Which story that the Plano police have told (there have been several already) are we supposed to buy? Fact. The guy demanding these lawbreakers be removed is in the right. Poor baby. Your posting history shows you a constant liar.

so surrounding a person with guns and confining them isnt in the law???

Maybe you ought to read the whole story instead of what the GatewayPundit says.

Video from the May 2 demonstration shows the group standing in an intersection at Preston Road and State Highway 121, holding signs and chanting among the vehicles.

A man walks up to the protesters while yelling, “Get the [expletive] out of my way!” He also implores a police officer standing nearby to “get these [expletive] people” out of the road as the officer calmly speaks to him.

The man then walks up to a woman who is recording him with her cellphone and tries to knock the phone out of her hand. Demonstrators approach the man, who attempts to stand his ground — at one point pulling his left hand back in a fist while putting his right hand on Merritt’s chest — before the officer steers him back toward his vehicle.
So he asks for these assholes to be removed from the street so he can go wherever he is heading to. A stupid bitch is trying to record it so she can selectively edit it and try to make herself a victim. Man balls up fist when approached by mob with obvious enmity toward him. You lose on every point here. The dumb fucks were lucky to not get run down.

So...let me see if I understand this - assault is fine if the person is using their phone to record an event - but ONLY if that person is a leftist - right?
Assault? Sorry asshole not assault. She wasn't recording an event. She was intentionally approaching him in a confrontational manner and he didn't know what she had planned. That seems to be self defense.

You missed one part.

He had already started a confrontation when she took her phone out to record it.
[/QUOTE]
A confrontation that was NONE OF HER BUSINESS. Filming him without consent. You have no case.

One cop. What's he going to do, put them all in the back seat of his cruiser?
Naturally you side with Black Lies Matter and the bedwetting Plano PD

The cop should have done his job and removed the demonstrators from illegally blocking traffic

Enforcing the law is how you keep the peace in a civilized society

to say Jan 6 was evil but Kavanaugh was fine is even worse.

Oh, I KNOW you aren't presuming to enough moral high ground to try to call ME a hypocrite. If you had two functioning brain cells in the same section of your empty skull so that they could rub together, you'd realize that all you've done here is point up your own hypocrisy. While I have never defended what happened at the Capitol, YOU have pretended to be "outraged" about it and acted like it was the most horrible thing that ever happened in the history of ever - and are doing so again right now by bringing it up - right after shoveling huge piles of reeking excuses for the people blocking traffic.

I can always count on leftists to be ignorant enough to make my point for me while attempting to dispute it. Thanks for being such a lame opponent.

It's not everything that moves. Just everything that moves and is also a hypocrite.

YOU are the one who compared it to January 6, Punkin. YOU brought it up.

Your hypocrisy and incoherent attempts at argument are what happens when someone is bereft of any morality beyond, "This gets me what I want."

I just heard, "Well, I made a fool out of myself, and everyone saw it. Time to run away."

And you're finally right about something.

Video from the May 2 demonstration shows the group standing in an intersection at Preston Road and State Highway 121, holding signs and chanting among the vehicles.

A man walks up to the protesters while yelling, “Get the [expletive] out of my way!” He also implores a police officer standing nearby to “get these [expletive] people” out of the road as the officer calmly speaks to him.

The man then walks up to a woman who is recording him with her cellphone and tries to knock the phone out of her hand. Demonstrators approach the man, who attempts to stand his ground — at one point pulling his left hand back in a fist while putting his right hand on Merritt’s chest — before the officer steers him back toward his vehicle.
So he asks for these assholes to be removed from the street so he can go wherever he is heading to. A stupid bitch is trying to record it so she can selectively edit it and try to make herself a victim. Man balls up fist when approached by mob with obvious enmity toward him. You lose on every point here. The dumb fucks were lucky to not get run down.

So...let me see if I understand this - assault is fine if the person is using their phone to record an event - but ONLY if that person is a leftist - right?
Assault? Sorry asshole not assault. She wasn't recording an event. She was intentionally approaching him in a confrontational manner and he didn't know what she had planned. That seems to be self defense.

You missed one part.

He had already started a confrontation when she took her phone out to record it.
A confrontation that was NONE OF HER BUSINESS. Filming him without consent. You have no case.
[/QUOTE]

Does anyone else think this new trend of shoving a phone into people's faces every time someone gets a wild hair across his/her ass and then posting it online is headed toward some serious revisions of the law, if only to allow them to be sued for invasion of privacy and harassment?

I just heard, "Well, I made a fool out of myself, and everyone saw it. Time to run away."

Auditory hallucinations are so much fun! Enjoy yourself.

Well, I doubt they issue permits to close THAT street, but you can apply for a permit to have a protest march on a street and have traffic detoured around it.
Of course, but that isn't what happened in this instance.

Auditory hallucinations are so much fun! Enjoy yourself.

Well, I'm glad to hear that you enjoy at least one of the symptoms of your mental illness. I'm not sure why you randomly decided to tell me about it.

By the way, didn't you have some urgent running-away you needed to do? Please do not allow us to detain you.

Third off Tooby - Reality is not “ad hom”

Reality isn't, but making disparaging attacks questioning a person's intelligence because you haven't any real, non-trolling non-derogatory remark to inflict at the messenger instead, IS.

That's the REALITY of the situation, Glovy. Leftists always slam the messenger with some put down when they have nothing more "real" to say! And that is 90% of the time.

At least.

You missed one part.

Does anyone else think this new trend of shoving a phone into people's faces every time someone gets a wild hair across his/her ass and then posting it online is headed toward some serious revisions of the law, if only to allow them to be sued for invasion of privacy and harassment?
[/QUOTE]

I would say pretty likely. Even big film companies need your permission to use your image. I agree invasion of privacy and harassment may be just the start of revisions allowing for legal action against these people. Or the perfect defense being “I saw this crazy bitch coming at me with something in her hand. I didn’t know what it was, so I protected myself by knocking it out of her hand.”

Third off Tooby - Reality is not “ad hom”

Reality isn't, but making disparaging attacks questioning a person's intelligence because you haven't any real, non-trolling non-derogatory remark to inflict at the messenger instead, IS.

That's the REALITY of the situation, Glovy. Leftists always slam the messenger with some put down when they have nothing more "real" to say! And that is 90% of the time.

At least.
Dr. Love is an Oregon commie kuuunt. He rarely has anything useful to say.

Forum List

Back