Texas Atty Gen. Ken Paxton Gets Involved After Plano Police Officer Allows BLM-Antifa to Illegally Block Traffic, Brandishing Weapon

He had to walk a long way to cause the confrontation. What did he intend to do when he got there?
Tell people to get out of the road.

People are blocking the road, and HE INSTIGATED THE CONFRONTATION. Explain that please.
He initiatiated it and they instigated it by being there.
I want to block them from going into liquor store or assistance office. How’s that going over?

He initiatiated it and they instigated it by being there.
I want to block them from going into liquor store or assistance office. How’s that going over?
I disagree. I believe the people in the road initiated and instigated it if they did not have a permit.

That's like someone jumping in front of a bus and saying that the bus driver initiated it because he started and drove the bus. There is NO REASON why the bus driver should be at fault or should believe someone is going to throw themselves in front of them.

IF they have a permit... Then it would be like the person was already there and in front of the bus before it's even started. Now if the bus driver hits them... Makes sense that he shares blame if not all the blame.

Isn’t Texas one of those assbackward states that allows RW dicks to run over protesters and if so, what was the prollem?
Anyhoo, I live for your Hateway links so thanks, and tell Ken Paxton that his days of freedom are numbered;)
You know what's weird... And I would like you specifically to answer this if you could DrLove...

Why do people think that creating a negative experience, such as stopping them from traveling, is going to win people to their side? Or is there another goal in mind?
Another goal, definitely.

I don't think they should pass this law unless they also include an exemption for going in reverse and backing over the shit that was just mowed down....for good measure.

Governor DeSantis in the Free State of Florida recently signed a law to deal with situations like this.

Orange cultists will come from thousands of miles away in order to run people over for fun.
I would imagine that if they are not under attack by the mob and they run people over they will end up in prison.

If you have a concealed weapons permit you may be able to carry a firearm in Florida but you can’t just start shooting people.

Governor DeSantis in the Free State of Florida recently signed a law to deal with situations like this.

Orange cultists will come from thousands of miles away in order to run people over for fun.
You're wrong.
In fact, it's quite the opposite.
might wanna google jesse taggert

Isn’t Texas one of those assbackward states that allows RW dicks to run over protesters and if so, what was the prollem?
Anyhoo, I live for your Hateway links so thanks, and tell Ken Paxton that his days of freedom are numbered;)
the scum demonRATS are those ass backward retards that allows illegals to swarm into AMERICA, spreading the chinese flu, and then tell AMERICANS to get the death jab, stay home, 6 feet apart....why aren't these brain dead shit stain demonRATS enforcing death jabs on the illegals? because it does nothing to vaccinate, its a shot in the dark.

Thank goodness that's not happening. That would be bad.

Paxton's time in office is limited.
You agree with BLM and what they did here?
The guy seemed to be begging to get his ass kicked. The cop saved him.
That's not what I asked. Do you agree that BLM has the right to shut down a road willy nilly? And then attack someone for being upset that they did it?
I don't know enough about that particular incident to make any final determinations other than it seems quite minor in comparison to the failed coup attempt where the foundation of our government was threatened in an attempt to hand the country's control to a failed cult leader.
Posts like this illustrate one of the major issues that is driving all this conflict; way too many people have been gaslit into believing complete fucking nonsense, and their inability to even recognize reality, let alone engage with it in any functional way, is driving us all right towards the cliff's edge.

You're wrong.
In fact, it's quite the opposite.
might wanna google jesse taggert

nobody in their right mind would- googie- anything....that is unless you want a shit answer based on the scum demonRAT agenda

Brandishing weapons?

I thought Texas was an open carry state?

Forum List

Back