Texas Atty Gen. Ken Paxton Gets Involved After Plano Police Officer Allows BLM-Antifa to Illegally Block Traffic, Brandishing Weapon

They should have arrested all of them. I don't give a shit if you call the national guard. People threatening, intimidating, pulling weapons on innocent bystanders, blocking traffic, causing a major disturbance, etc should be arrested and thrown in jail.

They need to do this allover the country and ship them all to Guantanamo bay for domestic terrorism. I don't give a shit what your cause is or what you're pissed off about, the more this is allowed to happen and the more of them ignored and not punished the more will do it.

This country needs to stop being such a giant pussy and standup to shit like this. Eventually either we will remove people who want to upset the country or enough will get removed that the others will shut up and mind their own business.
hold on...weapon?
now if its a lighter or coin or say dog shit, its a weapon to the brain dead , scum demonRATS...unless, its a demonRAT w/ a gun...then there is no weapon at all

Isn’t Texas one of those assbackward states that allows RW dicks to run over protesters and if so, what was the prollem?
Anyhoo, I live for your Hateway links so thanks, and tell Ken Paxton that his days of freedom are numbered;)
You know what's weird... And I would like you specifically to answer this if you could DrLove...

Why do people think that creating a negative experience, such as stopping them from traveling, is going to win people to their side? Or is there another goal in mind?

Dunno Shel - I can’t get into their heads and you should give up on that as well.
What I CAN assure you is that Hateway Pundit doesn’t post truthful stories.
Additionally, Ken Paxton is a securities fraudster - And a dick :)
Hey dumbfuck, there's a VIDEO. Damn you just love making yourself look stupid you BlueAnon moron.

Paxton's time in office is limited.
You agree with BLM and what they did here?
The guy seemed to be begging to get his ass kicked. The cop saved him.
That's not what I asked. Do you agree that BLM has the right to shut down a road willy nilly? And then attack someone for being upset that they did it?
I don't know enough about that particular incident to make any final determinations other than it seems quite minor in comparison to the failed coup attempt where the foundation of our government was threatened in an attempt to hand the country's control to a failed cult leader.
the riots that PIG-lousi and company paid for where the foundation of our government was threatened?

so surrounding a person with guns and confining them isnt in the law???

Maybe you ought to read the whole story instead of what the GatewayPundit says.

Video from the May 2 demonstration shows the group standing in an intersection at Preston Road and State Highway 121, holding signs and chanting among the vehicles.

A man walks up to the protesters while yelling, “Get the [expletive] out of my way!” He also implores a police officer standing nearby to “get these [expletive] people” out of the road as the officer calmly speaks to him.

The man then walks up to a woman who is recording him with her cellphone and tries to knock the phone out of her hand. Demonstrators approach the man, who attempts to stand his ground — at one point pulling his left hand back in a fist while putting his right hand on Merritt’s chest — before the officer steers him back toward his vehicle.

Last edited:
What did #BlackLivesMatter do?
pulled a gun and pointed it at someone

Thought you guys support self defense.
thats not self defense,,,
Large angry man gets out of the car and starts screaming at them to get the fuck out of the road?

You usually classify that as self defense when they're batting for your side.
Well dummy, there aren't conservatives blocking the road here are there? Poor baby. Told to get out of the street and draws a gun.

Paxton's time in office is limited.

In your dreams.
In your nightmares.

No, unlike you I am educated. I understand who's pushing this, and I already know the end game.
Of course you think you understand all, and have total understanding of what is to come. Most conspiracy theory nuts feel the same way. I'm not sure why you might think you know anything about my education, though.

Nope. It's because I read history, unlike ignorant you. We are following the fall of the Weimar republic almost to T right now. Goebbels would be proud of your propaganda efforts on his behalf.
I read your posts and remember this quote.
View attachment 488510
thats funny...i always think that about you when reading what you type.....how ironic

Texas Atty Gen. Ken Paxton Gets Involved After Plano Police Officer Allows BLM-Antifa to Illegally Block Traffic, Brandishing Weapon

gun-blm-plano.jpg

The man who attempted to clear the road was doxxed by leftists and charged while the law-breaking traffic-blockers walk free!
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton got involved since the Plano police chief refused to arrest the lawbreakers.
“I instructed one of my top deputies to contact the Plano Police Chief to get more details. What he heard paints an even worse picture that the video alone depicts,” Ken Paxton said in a statement.
Paxton said the police chief told his deputy several different versions of what actually happened.
“First, the Chief told my deputy that while the weapon drawn wasn’t a pistol, it was, in fact, a “pepper ball gun.” In a separate conversation, the Chief claimed it was a “taser.” In a recent Facebook post, the Department is now saying it was a “electronic control device.” Paxton said. “Whatever it was, the police declined to pursue the leftist who brandished the weapon, and no charges are being pressed against him.”
Paxton continued, “Second, the Chief was anxious to excuse the rioters. “You have to understand the situation.” urged the Chief. “We have to negotiate with these people. Do you expect us to mass arrest the protesters? You know that’s not going to happen.”
Paxton said too many police officers are “held back by politically motivated leaders, crippled by the woke agitators, now aiders and abettors to liberal lunacy.”
“I will never allow our beautiful Texas cities and neighborhoods to become Portland or Seattle or San Francisco because of the unchecked left,” Paxton said.

E1DTNzcXoAEv5n7
Comment:
Paxton's statement was a message to the police chief of Plano to start looking for new job!
Dereliction of Duty. Putting the people he swore to Serve and Protect in danger. Time to make an example out of any police agency that cowers to the Commie terrorists. The leftists in Texas cities are going to be in for a big surprise if they push the Attorney General the wrong way.
This guy's got balls of steel and will slam down the hammer to maintain Law and Order.
If you watch the video carefully, 1.) It is apparent that the Plano cop was there to protect the "protesters" and was in place when the "demonstration" began. This is collusion with a criminal group by the Plano Police Chief. 2.) There was a high degree of communication between the street organizers, who are briefly seen keeping their "protesters" in line. Who are these people? Who paid for all their comms gear? Their fancy CQB gear? 3.) Were these "organizers" sent to Texas from other States? Where did the funding for this come from? 4.) The BLM terrorist is planly seen point a pistol at the man who is unarmed.

Don't mess with Texas

[/QUOTE]
Maybe you ought to read the whole story instead of interpreting what you want it to mean....just saying

Large angry man gets out of the car and starts screaming at them to get the fuck out of the road?

Well dummy, there aren't conservatives blocking the road here are there? Poor baby. Told to get out of the street and draws a gun.

It was a stun gun, drawn after the man assaulted the woman with the phone. Moron.

Yet the idiot causing the confrontation was charged with assault. In Texas. Imagine that.

It was a stun gun, drawn after the man assaulted the woman with the phone. Moron.
Hey asshole, how many more things are you going to claim that gun is. Fuck you you lying sack of shit. Assaulted a woman? Fuck you again. Dumb bitch trying to shove a phone in a guy's face and claim he's the bad guy. Moron

Video from the May 2 demonstration shows the group standing in an intersection at Preston Road and State Highway 121, holding signs and chanting among the vehicles.

A man walks up to the protesters while yelling, “Get the [expletive] out of my way!” He also implores a police officer standing nearby to “get these [expletive] people” out of the road as the officer calmly speaks to him.

The man then walks up to a woman who is recording him with her cellphone and tries to knock the phone out of her hand. Demonstrators approach the man, who attempts to stand his ground — at one point pulling his left hand back in a fist while putting his right hand on Merritt’s chest — before the officer steers him back toward his vehicle.
So he asks for these assholes to be removed from the street so he can go wherever he is heading to. A stupid bitch is trying to record it so she can selectively edit it and try to make herself a victim. Man balls up fist when approached by mob with obvious enmity toward him. You lose on every point here. The dumb fucks were lucky to not get run down.
[/QUOTE]

So...let me see if I understand this - assault is fine if the person is using their phone to record an event - but ONLY if that person is a leftist - right?

Yet the idiot causing the confrontation was charged with assault. In Texas. Imagine that.
And the AG will be dismissing those charges and arresting the punks blocking the street wjo are at fault here. Imagine that.

gun-blm-plano.jpg

The man who attempted to clear the road was doxxed by leftists and charged while the law-breaking traffic-blockers walk free!
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton got involved since the Plano police chief refused to arrest the lawbreakers.
“I instructed one of my top deputies to contact the Plano Police Chief to get more details. What he heard paints an even worse picture that the video alone depicts,” Ken Paxton said in a statement.
Paxton said the police chief told his deputy several different versions of what actually happened.
“First, the Chief told my deputy that while the weapon drawn wasn’t a pistol, it was, in fact, a “pepper ball gun.” In a separate conversation, the Chief claimed it was a “taser.” In a recent Facebook post, the Department is now saying it was a “electronic control device.” Paxton said. “Whatever it was, the police declined to pursue the leftist who brandished the weapon, and no charges are being pressed against him.”
Paxton continued, “Second, the Chief was anxious to excuse the rioters. “You have to understand the situation.” urged the Chief. “We have to negotiate with these people. Do you expect us to mass arrest the protesters? You know that’s not going to happen.”
Paxton said too many police officers are “held back by politically motivated leaders, crippled by the woke agitators, now aiders and abettors to liberal lunacy.”
“I will never allow our beautiful Texas cities and neighborhoods to become Portland or Seattle or San Francisco because of the unchecked left,” Paxton said.

E1DTNzcXoAEv5n7
Comment:
Paxton's statement was a message to the police chief of Plano to start looking for new job!
Dereliction of Duty. Putting the people he swore to Serve and Protect in danger. Time to make an example out of any police agency that cowers to the Commie terrorists. The leftists in Texas cities are going to be in for a big surprise if they push the Attorney General the wrong way.
This guy's got balls of steel and will slam down the hammer to maintain Law and Order.
If you watch the video carefully, 1.) It is apparent that the Plano cop was there to protect the "protesters" and was in place when the "demonstration" began. This is collusion with a criminal group by the Plano Police Chief. 2.) There was a high degree of communication between the street organizers, who are briefly seen keeping their "protesters" in line. Who are these people? Who paid for all their comms gear? Their fancy CQB gear? 3.) Were these "organizers" sent to Texas from other States? Where did the funding for this come from? 4.) The BLM terrorist is planly seen point a pistol at the man who is unarmed.

Don't mess with Texas

That makes sense considering that the idiot causing the confrontation was charged with assault.

Hey asshole, how many more things are you going to claim that gun is. Fuck you you lying sack of shit. Assaulted a woman? Fuck you again. Dumb bitch trying to shove a phone in a guy's face and claim he's the bad guy. Moron

Sounds like you have issues.

If you have a problem with this I suggest you bring it up with the Plano police who reported this. Now calm down sunny, your keyboard isn't going to be able to handle so much spittle and pounding for long.

So he asks for these assholes to be removed from the street so he can go wherever he is heading to. A stupid bitch is trying to record it so she can selectively edit it and try to make herself a victim. Man balls up fist when approached by mob with obvious enmity toward him. You lose on every point here. The dumb fucks were lucky to not get run down.

So...let me see if I understand this - assault is fine if the person is using their phone to record an event - but ONLY if that person is a leftist - right?
[/QUOTE]

Just stay out of the street. Not difficult

Normal people don't care and have things to do

Maybe you ought to read the whole story instead of interpreting what you want it to mean....just saying
[/QUOTE]

I did.

Did you?

[/QUOTE]
Assault? Sorry asshole not assault. She wasn't recording an event. She was intentionally approaching him in a confrontational manner and he didn't know what she had planned. That seems to be self defense.

Forum List

Back