Trump was right again...New York Attorney General files lawsuit to dissolve NRA

Can anyone explain why they are not furious at the NRA big wigs for looting the organization and endangering their mission?
Because I for one don't believe the fake news you chinamen do. I don't belong to the nra for other reasons.
Not really an explanation why you think embezzlement is fine.
The constitution did not tell us to have millions of pages in tax codes. That N.Y. AG can not even take care of a neighborhood of her own. That is the test. And she and many others have failed.

Can anyone explain why they are not furious at the NRA big wigs for looting the organization and endangering their mission?
Because I for one don't believe the fake news you chinamen do. I don't belong to the nra for other reasons.

Prove it. Lemmings like you will believe anything you hear as long as its anti NRA.

Come back when you get smart enough to understand you need actual proof not just an accusation.
There is no level of proof that will convince you people that you have been played.

I knew you had none. Just another gutless liberal who relies on what others tell them is true not what they can prove.

Where are you seeing "white collar crime"?
Literally every accusation/insinuation levelled by the prosecutor. WTF dude... are you even in the right thread? Have you read anything about ANY of this?

And your big point is that the career investigators -- who are experts on white collar crimes -- are confused as to what constitutes normal compensation and criminal acts? What in the world is wrong with you?

Texas is a most unique state. I'm surprised NRA isn't already headquartered there.

Texas AG on NY AG seeking to dissolve NRA: ‘In Texas we care about what the founders put in the Constitution’

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton slammed New York Attorney General Letitia James for trying to dissolve the National Rifle Association and welcomed the organization to his state saying that “in Texas we care about what the founders put in the Constitution.”

Paxton made the comment Sunday on “Fox & Friends Weekend,” three days after James announced that her office has filed a lawsuit against the National Rifle Association and its leadership, including Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre.

On Sunday Paxton said he is “absolutely” welcoming the NRA to come to Texas because “they have done amazing work over the years defending the Second Amendment.”
Blustering. They can't just move to Texas. And nothing in the Constitution gives anyone any right to steal from non-profits.

Prove it. Lemmings like you will believe anything you hear as long as its anti NRA.

Come back when you get smart enough to understand you need actual proof not just an accusation.
There is no level of proof that will convince you people that you have been played.

I knew you had none. Just another gutless liberal who relies on what others tell them is true not what they can prove.
I just assumed you had a computer and know how to look at the news. What a fucking retard looking to random strangers on the internet to educate you on the issues. Just because the garbage you watch will not cover the theft of millions of dollars from an already cash strapped organization does not mean it didn't happen.

Texas is a most unique state. I'm surprised NRA isn't already headquartered there.

Texas AG on NY AG seeking to dissolve NRA: ‘In Texas we care about what the founders put in the Constitution’

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton slammed New York Attorney General Letitia James for trying to dissolve the National Rifle Association and welcomed the organization to his state saying that “in Texas we care about what the founders put in the Constitution.”

Paxton made the comment Sunday on “Fox & Friends Weekend,” three days after James announced that her office has filed a lawsuit against the National Rifle Association and its leadership, including Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre.

On Sunday Paxton said he is “absolutely” welcoming the NRA to come to Texas because “they have done amazing work over the years defending the Second Amendment.”

Did the founders put the ability to OK fraud and abuse in the Constitution? For the leadership of the NRA to line their pockets? Cause that's what the case against the NRA is about. Nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment. But if the case goes against them, I'm sure they'll find a way to reorganize in Texas..or somewhere else.

Wrong...that would mean you get rid of those people....that isn't what the democrat party Attorney General plans...she wants to dissolve the organization....that is an obvious attack on a rival political group, you doofus.

Doesn't New York have enough on it's plate with allegations that the governor might be responsible for at least 3,000 nursing home deaths without going after the NRA? Why not go after the Red Cross for using donations intended for Haitian earthquake relief on limousines and trips?

Over 5,000 deaths....

Doesn't New York have enough on it's plate with allegations that the governor might be responsible for at least 3,000 nursing home deaths without going after the NRA? Why not go after the Red Cross for using donations intended for Haitian earthquake relief on limousines and trips?

Over 5,000 deaths....
" Why not go after the Red Cross for using donations intended for Haitian earthquake relief on limousines and trips? "

Because the Red Cross isn't headquartered in New York, ya drooling dummies...

Over 5,000 deaths....
" Why not go after the Red Cross for using donations intended for Haitian earthquake relief on limousines and trips? "

Because the Red Cross isn't headquartered in New York, ya drooling dummies...

Moron....the Red Cross has it's headquarters in Democrat party controlled Washington, D.C................if this was about dealing with corrupt officers they would have gone after the Red Cross...

In the Constitution it says charity fraud and embezzlement is ok?

Who knew!

Because tRump and LaPierre didn't tell them to.

You can't expect these mindless tRumpling sheep to think for themselves.

Lol, we don't have to prove shit, the AG of New York is handling that part.

LMf'nAO!!!

Blustering. They can't just move to Texas. And nothing in the Constitution gives anyone any right to steal from non-profits.
Democsum do it all the time.

Democrats rationalize why we can’t have nice things by villain-izing folks. We can’t solve the climate crisis because of the Kochs. We can’t fix the economy because of Wall Street. And we can’t control guns because of the NRA. Such narratives have some truth but miss the bigger picture: To enact legislation in a republic, you need a broad coalition. Successful coalitions require bipartisanship to contain inevitable opposition from large groups of voters, not just small cabals of elites

There is no climate crisis.....you know how we know this? Because rich democrat party members keep buying ocean front property.......

I'm an endowment member of NRA
I've had it with endowments, establishments, and institutes. There's generally a lady and someone is stealing or embezzling or misusing the funds for some other purpose than intended or stated in the organization's mission statement.

It does outline the kind of corruption that people are complaining about.
The kind of corruption that Trump seems to give a blind eye to.

According to lawsuit, LaPierre treated the NRA, and the membership fees of its 5 million members, as a personal piggy bank, tapping the nonprofit to fund an extravagant, luxurious lifestyle.

Among the claims in the complaint: LaPierre charged the NRA for private jet travel not only for himself, but also for his wife (a “volunteer” with the NRA) and extended family. He has argued that the private jet is necessary for his security, but the lawsuit alleges that more than $1 million went for trips when LaPierre wasn’t even a passenger.

There’s much much more: Allegations of personal expense reimbursements to the tune of $1 million in four years; of several million dollars in annual expenses for LaPierre’s personal and home security; of goodies, including an African safari and the use of a 107-foot yacht, provided by NRA vendors; and of a secret “poison pill” contract, not disclosed to the NRA’s board, designed to pay LaPierre millions for life, even after he had left the organization.

Expect LOTS of this whenever Trump leaves the WH.
LOTS of harvesting will be opening up as Trumpsters grab whatever they can before they go.
And I bet some of it will be illegal, but that will be for the next AG to sort out!

Forum List

Back