Texas: 20,000 Illegals Crossed In Last 60 Days...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
How bout that Homeland Security? Nowhere to be found on the Border. What do they do at Homeland Security? I mean, besides spying on Citizens 24/7 and molesting kids and grandmas at airports?

I thought the ISIS Boogeyman was gonna get us all? Yet they keep our Borders wide open? And don't even get me started on the Communist Organizer dunce posing as a U.S. President. My God, what a mess. Third World Misery here we come.

"We all saw what happened on the Texas border last summer, but we need to understand that the problem is not going away," Texas Gov. Greg Abbott told CBS's "Face the Nation" with Bob Schieffer on Sunday.

"Already this calendar year, since January 1, we have had more than 20,000 people come across the border, apprehended, unauthorized. And so we have an ongoing problem on the border that Congress must step up and solve."

"Well, two things," the governor responded. "One is, the president himself said as these people were coming across the border that he would repatriate them as soon as possible. So, we need to see whether or not the president himself is going to live up to the commitment that he made."

Abbott said the second thing is to let Congress -- not the president -- decide how to deal with the millions of people who are in the United States illegally: "And so we need Congress to have the latitude to fulfill its responsibility to solve the problem."

More:
Texas Governor Since Jan. 1 We Have Had More Than 20 000 People Come Across the Border CNS News
DRUDGE REPORT 2015

So that works out to 120,000 a year. Is that more or less than under the Bush regime? Is that more or less than average?

So that works out to 120,000 a year. Is that more or less than under the Bush regime? Is that more or less than average?

But but, ISIS gonna kill us all any day now!! But let's keep those Borders wide open anyway. WTF?? Maybe Homeland Security should focus less on spying on Citizens and molesting kids and grandmas at airports? Maybe it should start focusing more on Border Security? Just a thought anyway.

2crm3x0.png

Border Fact Check

So Texas and many of their citizens scream about seceding from the USA.
Hell, let them pay for their own Homeland Security.
Remember, Government is evil.
Government is bad.
Texans!
Kick_in_the_ass.gif

Government is bad.
Texans!
Kick_in_the_ass.gif

It's the President and Homeland Security's responsibility to protect the Nation. Why is it not on our Border? What do they do all day at Homeland Security? I mean besides stealing $Trillions from Taxpayers?

But but, ISIS gonna kill us all any day now!! But let's keep those Borders wide open anyway. WTF?? Maybe Homeland Security should focus less on spying on Citizens and molesting kids and grandmas at airports? Maybe it should start focusing more on Border Security? Just a thought anyway.

You should go hide under your bed.

Government is bad.
Texans!
Kick_in_the_ass.gif

It's the President and Homeland Security's responsibility to protect the Nation. Why is it not on our Border? What do they do all day at Homeland Security? I mean besides stealing $Trillions from Taxpayers?

No, its not up to the president to fund Homeland Security. Only congress can do that and currently its the Republicans who are refusing to fund Border Patrol.

Government is bad.
Texans!
Kick_in_the_ass.gif

No, its not up to the president to fund Homeland Security. Only congress can do that and currently its the Republicans who are refusing to fund Border Patrol.

bullshit. they are refusing to fund obama's illegal amnesty plan.

the fence was approved and funded, why does obama refuse to build it?

You should go hide under your bed.

Maybe you should demand your Communist in Chief and Homeland Security assholes get down to the Border? Maybe take a break from spying on Citizens and fondling children and grandmas at airports. Maybe do something for once. How bout it?

Government is bad.
Texans!
Kick_in_the_ass.gif

Bullshite. Just another silly Obamabot apologist. Get Homeland Security down to the Border. 20,000 Illegals in 60 Days? Absolutely unacceptable.

How bout that Homeland Security? Nowhere to be found on the Border. What do they do at Homeland Security? I mean, besides spying on Citizens 24/7 and molesting kids and grandmas at airports?

I thought the ISIS Boogeyman was gonna get us all? Yet they keep our Borders wide open? And don't even get me started on the Communist Organizer dunce posing as a U.S. President. My God, what a mess. Third World Misery here we come.

"We all saw what happened on the Texas border last summer, but we need to understand that the problem is not going away," Texas Gov. Greg Abbott told CBS's "Face the Nation" with Bob Schieffer on Sunday.

"Already this calendar year, since January 1, we have had more than 20,000 people come across the border, apprehended, unauthorized. And so we have an ongoing problem on the border that Congress must step up and solve."

"Well, two things," the governor responded. "One is, the president himself said as these people were coming across the border that he would repatriate them as soon as possible. So, we need to see whether or not the president himself is going to live up to the commitment that he made."

Abbott said the second thing is to let Congress -- not the president -- decide how to deal with the millions of people who are in the United States illegally: "And so we need Congress to have the latitude to fulfill its responsibility to solve the problem."

More:
Texas Governor Since Jan. 1 We Have Had More Than 20 000 People Come Across the Border CNS News
DRUDGE REPORT 2015

20,000 more with ~11 million already here. So, 0.2% more? Do Republicans always wet their pants over small numbers? Were freaking out over miniscule fraudulant voters too if I recall. :)

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2015

20,000 more with ~11 million already here. So, 0.2% more? Do Republicans always wet their pants over small numbers? Were freaking out over miniscule fraudulant voters too if I recall. :)

That's a sign that our economy is in better shape! :D

Government is bad.
Texans!
Kick_in_the_ass.gif

Bullshite. Just another silly Obamabot apologist. Get Homeland Security down to the Border. 20,000 Illegals in 60 Days? Absolutely unacceptable.

Against the Repubs, President Obama has put more agents on the southern border than any other prez - now more than 18,500.

Against the Repubs, President Obama has deported more than any other prez.

Why are the Republicans STILL refusing to fund the fence? Why have they always refused to address illegal immigration?

No, its not because of the temporary amnesty program. The Repubs have refused for a lot longer than that program has existed.

How does the OP know they've "illegal."

Have they been found guilty in a court of law.

Are they eligible for refugee status.

The OP's contempt for the rule of law is typical of many on the right.

If they did not come through customs with a valid green card, passport, or visa-----------then they are ILLEGAL. its really not very complicated. Try to enter mexico without proper papers and see where you end up.

Government is bad.
Texans!
Kick_in_the_ass.gif

Against the Repubs, President Obama has put more agents on the southern border than any other prez - now more than 18,500.

Against the Repubs, President Obama has deported more than any other prez.

Why are the Republicans STILL refusing to fund the fence? Why have they always refused to address illegal immigration?

No, its not because of the temporary amnesty program. The Repubs have refused for a lot longer than that program has existed.

the fence has been funded for years. obama refuses to build it.

if obozo has put so many officers on the border why are illegals still entering in large numbers?

Do you know what the border patrol is allowed to do and how far they have to stay away from the border?

face it, obama and you libs want open borders because you are so stupid that you think thats the way to create more dem voters.

Forum List

Back