TEST--- are you a CONSERVATIVE or a LIBERAL????

Is staring at large racks a Conservative, or a Liberal trait?

i dont give a shit what it is...i look...and i dont really care what political persuasion she is....i look....i would even look if Pelosi was showing cleavage.....am i sick?.....do i have a problem?....do i need therapy?.....:eusa_eh:

i dont give a shit what it is...i look...and i dont really care what political persuasion she is....i look....i would even look if Pelosi was showing cleavage.....am i sick?.....do i have a problem?....do i need therapy?.....:eusa_eh:

if your looking at Nan's cleavage....get help, and get help quickly, Harry. You just may go blind

do i need therapy?..... Yes but you have lots of company :)

And I think we both know the therapy that is needed?

if your looking at Nan's cleavage....get help, and get help quickly, Harry. You just may go blind

i said IF, she was showing.....:eusa_angel:....she reserves that kinda a stuff for Rdean....thats why he is so blind....

i said IF, she was showing.....:eusa_angel:....she reserves that kinda a stuff for Rdean....thats why he is so blind....

:lol: got it

Which side of the fence

If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn’t buy one.

If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn’t eat meat.

If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.

If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.

Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.

A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced. (Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.

A liberal will delete it because he's "offended".

Well, I forwarded it.

$

Note to Maple:

Can you post this at least another seven times. That'll make the nice round number of 100 - the number of times this has been posted.

BTW, this should have been in the humour or flame zone....:eusa_whistle:

Yes, it is, so what? It is the first time I remember seeing it (although theDoctorisin posted a link to another thread with it) and it is funny. As most jokes it rings true to some extent which is what makes it funny.

I'm sure there are dozens of left wing spam posted on this site as well. Some that is funny, some that is not funny.

How is that funny? Just more idiotic partisanship in the form of e-mail. :eusa_eh:

One of the first signs of maturity is the ability to laugh at oneself... hint, hint! :razz:

Immie

Forum List

Back