Tesla’s electric pick up. What say you truck lovers

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
I would even consider it, and I’m a drop top stick shift sports car kinda guy.Tesla unveils its first electric pickup, the Cybertruck, starting at $39,900
Tesla unveils its first electric pickup, the Cybertruck, starting at $39,900
42D11634-8AFB-4E87-BA59-161B2CC7FD83.jpeg

Looks more like a rehashed El Camino to me. Not diggin' it.

“Oh my f------ God!” Musk said. “Well, maybe that was a little too hard.” But that was priceless.

I would even consider it, and I’m a drop top stick shift sports car kinda guy.Tesla unveils its first electric pickup, the Cybertruck, starting at $39,900
View attachment 291087
Better get fire insurance.....

Tesla cars, which run on electricity stored in large battery packs in the floor of the vehicle, have been involved in a few recent incidents where the cars have caught fire after high-speed impacts. Gasoline-powered cars also sometimes catch fire even without a collision.
Tesla spontaneously catches fire with no crash
money.cnn.com/2018/06/18/technology/mary-mccormack-tesla-fire/index.html

I'd rather drag my balls through a mile of broken glass than be seen riding in that butt-ugly go bot.

I'd rather drag my balls through a mile of broken glass than be seen riding in that butt-ugly go bot.
Now that I look closer at the POS, I have a feeling that that thing(cant call it a vehicle until I see people in it that arent burned up), it could be that since it is electric, it will be the vehicle of choice when Musk man finally sends people to Mars. They wont have fossil fuel there, so will need some mode of transportation.

View attachment 291087

I think......

that even though you love your horses

someday

cars and trucks and highways will be everywhere and if you want to keep up you'll have to adapt and evolve!

sorry as i am to inform you that progress demands change.....

one of these days gas powered vehicles will be off the road and we'll all be using.....something better.....

They wont have fossil fuel there, so will need some mode of transportation.

This doesn't need fossil fuel, is much cooler, and you can actually pick up a girl in it.

dd7dc9068d7fe0af4468b1518eb82041.jpg

Literally made of fossils.

View attachment 291087

I think......

someday

cars and trucks and highways will be everywhere and if you want to keep up you'll have to adapt and evolve!

one of these days gas powered vehicles will be off the road and we'll all be using.....something better.....
Yeah, coal fired power plants that will supply electricity for those "something betters", because if everyone is charging cars, then what is going to charge the cell phones, laptops and run your A/C in the house?

Solar? Wind? Talk about old technology....Doesnt work, in a windless night at Christmas....

sorry as i am to inform you that progress demands change....

You get that the very definition of the word 'progress' means something that is better than the thing it replaces?

That 'G.I. Joe' reject is an insult to the memories of Daimler, Benz, Maybach, and Ford,

View attachment 291087

I think......

someday

Yeah, coal fired power plants that will supply electricity for those "something betters", because if everyone is charging cars, then what is going to charge the cell phones, laptops and run your A/C in the house?

Solar? Wind? Talk about old technology....Doesnt work, in a windless night at Christmas....

silly conservative.....

Think the FUTURE!

I have no idea what that "something better" will be but I have no doubt SOMEDAY it will happen.

have you ever seen a science fiction movie?

check out star trek or star wars

they use "something better" in those movies

If I'm going to have to drive a sci-fi car designed by a coke head ... it should, at minimum, have a flux capacitor and not need roads.

i002059.jpg

Forum List

Back