Tesla, premier energy giant by 2030

As well as Tesla's auto and truck business in doing, by mid-decade it will be dwarfed by their energy sector;

Batteries do not produce energy. Tesla is a joke

Tesla is the most American made car you can buy; Tesla dominates 2020 American-Made Index - the new American automaker - Electrek

Tesla would not even exist as a company if not for government subsidies. Why should we all be funding a private company?

As well as Tesla's auto and truck business in doing, by mid-decade it will be dwarfed by their energy sector;

Are you truly that stupid? No, and no one claims they do. But they store energy that you can then use. Tesla is hardly a joke. It is the highest valued automaker in the world at present. Tesla Is Now The World’s Most Valuable Car Company With A $208 Billion Valuation

Your numbers are no where near correct as Tesla's market cap is no where near 208 billion. So check your numbers kid, and for someone who claims to be market savvy you are actually completely foolish. Pretend away

TSLA 649.86 -45.14 -6.49% : Tesla, Inc. - Yahoo Finance

I laugh at WAWA every day while the Teslas charge and the idiots play on their computers like they have a real life. See if they were important they would need to be somewhere instead of jerking off in their cars. I tell every one of them, IF YOU HAD A HONDA CIVIC YOU WOULD BE THERE NOW. I'm gonna laugh when the batteries all fail at the same time

Are you truly that stupid? No, and no one claims they do. But they store energy that you can then use. Tesla is hardly a joke. It is the highest valued automaker in the world at present. Tesla Is Now The World’s Most Valuable Car Company With A $208 Billion Valuation

Your numbers are no where near correct as Tesla's market cap is no where near 208 billion. So check your numbers kid, and for someone who claims to be market savvy you are actually completely foolish. Pretend away

I laugh at WAWA every day while the Teslas charge and the idiots play on their computers like they have a real life. See if they were important they would need to be somewhere instead of jerking off in their cars. I tell every one of them, IF YOU HAD A HONDA CIVIC YOU WOULD BE THERE NOW. I'm gonna laugh when the batteries all fail at the same time

LOL So the truth offends you. LOL Well now your panties will really be in a twist; Tesla’s market cap zooms past $600 billion

LOL So the truth offends you. LOL Well now your panties will really be in a twist; Tesla’s market cap zooms past $600 billion

No big deal for me because I bought both apple and google and you were clueless until I corrected you as you quoted 208 billion

Now Apple?

2.24 trillion USD

Play on

LOL Now I happen to like the Honda Civic, but it will not even stay in sight of any of the Tesla lineup right now. As for the rest of your screwball post, you are as obviously delusional as Trump.

No big deal for me because I bought both apple and google and you were clueless until I corrected you as you quoted 208 billion

Now Apple?

2.24 trillion USD

Play on

LOL And I have more money than Bill Gates. LOL Note that where Tesla started from last year. Yes, at one point the market cap was 208 billion. It is now far more than that, and is on the way up. The energy sector of Tesla is where the auto sector was when they introduced the first roadster. Nowhere to go from here but straight up.

Forum List

Back