Tesla going broke!

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
Yessireeeeeeee Bob................................................................... Why Tesla was at 185 last May, and look how far they have fallen; Probably all the way down to 600 today. LOL The shorts sure have shit in their shorts now. LOL

A couple at work, a couple of Leafs, and one BMW EV. At the rate that the sales are increasing for the 3, they will be in every neighborhood soon. Stock at 775 at present.
Battery announcement coming in April, that could drive it over a 1000.

Well my Mustang tuner here on Long Island took me for a ride in his new Tesla 3, top of the line model. When he hit the go peddle, my jaw hit the floor. The acceleration was st00pid fast......at least to 75mph.

The problem is, sales of EV's have risen only 1% per year for the last 5 years......ridiculous. Nobody wants these cars. While I was impressed as hell by the Model 3, the price tag was near 60K. What progressives never have been able to fathom is that costs matter to most people no matter what the performance or technology. Throw on top of it that the build quality, while getting better is still shitty and waaaaaaaaaaaay below some makes. The dash board in the one I took a ride in was loose......the owner showed it to me. I couldn t believe it. But damn that thing was fast as fuck.

A developer friend took me for a ride in her Tesla. It was so fast, hot and sweet.

The car was fun too

Be sure to tip your waiters

A developer friend took me for a ride in her Tesla. It was so fast, hot and sweet.

The car was fun too

Be sure to tip your waiters

No doubt.......the problem is, it is out of reach for most people. Certainly out of reach for me......but saving up for a blower for my Coyote. Will put me up in the mid-650whp range........a 10 second car with tires. The Tesla will still bust me up but after 100mph, my taillights will fade in the distance. From a 40 mph roll on the highway, my current set-up gaps a Tesla 3.

For a couple of years, until Tesla develops higher density batteries. Of course, you had to add something to beat a Tesla 3. An S? LOL

For a couple of years, until Tesla develops higher density batteries. Of course, you had to add something to beat a Tesla 3. An S? LOL

But as usual, costs never matter to progressives.

The Tesla S runs 135K.....waaaaaay out of the reach of 99% of the population.

d0y

If I spent 15K on my $25,000 Mustang GT and installed twin Hellion turbo's, by 100mph I'd be putting buslengths on the Model S....for a fraction of the cost.:bye1::bye1:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

But as usual, costs never matter to progressives.

The Tesla S runs 135K.....waaaaaay out of the reach of 99% of the population.

d0y

If I spent 15K on my $25,000 Mustang GT and installed twin Hellion turbo's, by 100mph I'd be putting buslengths on the Model S....for a fraction of the cost.:bye1::bye1:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wrong. 0 to 60 mph for 100K

Pricing and Which One to Buy

Well my Mustang tuner here on Long Island took me for a ride in his new Tesla 3, top of the line model. When he hit the go peddle, my jaw hit the floor. The acceleration was st00pid fast......at least to 75mph.

The problem is, sales of EV's have risen only 1% per year for the last 5 years......ridiculous. Nobody wants these cars. While I was impressed as hell by the Model 3, the price tag was near 60K. What progressives never have been able to fathom is that costs matter to most people no matter what the performance or technology. Throw on top of it that the build quality, while getting better is still shitty and waaaaaaaaaaaay below some makes. The dash board in the one I took a ride in was loose......the owner showed it to me. I couldn t believe it. But damn that thing was fast as fuck.
1% per year for the past five years? How in the hell do you get that? Show me the source of that figure.

Tesla sold 367,500 cars in 2019, a new record for the company, according to figures published to its website early on Friday morning. While that’s on the low end of the estimate of 360,000 to 400,000 vehicles delivered that the company offered up at the beginning of 2019, the Silicon Valley automaker still sold more cars in 2019 than it did in the previous two years combined, all thanks to the popularity of the Model 3 sedan.

The new delivery record helps cap what was something of a banner year for Tesla. The company unveiled two new prototypes, with the Model Y compact SUV breaking cover in March and the stark, polarizing, and meme-worthy Cybertruck being revealed in November. Tesla also both broke ground on its officially opened a factory in China, setting the automaker up to make and sell Model 3s locally in the country moving forward, which will help the company duck transport costs and import taxes

Tesla sold more cars in 2019 than in the previous two years combined

1% per year for the past five years? How in the hell do you get that? Show me the source of that figure.

Tesla sold 367,500 cars in 2019, a new record for the company, according to figures published to its website early on Friday morning. While that’s on the low end of the estimate of 360,000 to 400,000 vehicles delivered that the company offered up at the beginning of 2019, the Silicon Valley automaker still sold more cars in 2019 than it did in the previous two years combined, all thanks to the popularity of the Model 3 sedan.

The new delivery record helps cap what was something of a banner year for Tesla. The company unveiled two new prototypes, with the Model Y compact SUV breaking cover in March and the stark, polarizing, and meme-worthy Cybertruck being revealed in November. Tesla also both broke ground on its officially opened a factory in China, setting the automaker up to make and sell Model 3s locally in the country moving forward, which will help the company duck transport costs and import taxes

Tesla sold more cars in 2019 than in the previous two years combined

Lol.....1% a year for 5 years!!:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back