Tesla battery in Colorado

They never said what wattage cost..
It was very costly in 1965.

Watts Riots of 1965 | American history | Britannica

I think it's going to be a battle between Tesla and SunRun, in the battery department.
If they can get the pandemic to cooperate they can get China back to making their batteries..
It would be nice to keep some industry here in the good ol' USA. Joseph Biden (God's choice) can't do it all by hisseff.

I think it's going to be a battle between Tesla and SunRun, in the battery department.
If they can get the pandemic to cooperate they can get China back to making their batteries..
It would be nice to keep some industry here in the good ol' USA. Joseph Biden (God's choice) can't do it all by hisseff.
Yes, but the corporations want the US to give them a tax free existence if they manufacture here.. These extortionist are great capitalist.

Yes, but the corporations want the US to give them a tax free existence if they manufacture here.. These extortionist are great capitalist.

Tax them regardless if they want to be a U.S. based company. Otherwise let them go into business in China and deal with their bureaucracy and corrupt system.

Yes, that's true. Not in the 30 or fewer days he'll have in office before Xarris removes him. But maybe the admin at the laughing academy will let him have a little laboratory to exepriment. It might help keep him calm.

Tesla plans to make most of the 4680 batteries for use here in the US in the US. They will also be producing them in other nations, and have licensed other battery producers to also build them. They foresee a vast market for them both vehicles and energy markets.

Yes, that's true. Not in the 30 or fewer days he'll have in office before Xarris removes him. But maybe the admin at the laughing academy will let him have a little laboratory to exepriment. It might help keep him calm.
Po' butt hurt Trumpanzee. LOL Biden will work with a number of industry leaders that now see the writing on the wall. Major investments in renewables, and major technological advances will make all the "Conservative" luddite prattle be seen as the nonsense it is.

Tesla plans to make most of the 4680 batteries for use here in the US in the US. They will also be producing them in other nations, and have licensed other battery producers to also build them. They foresee a vast market for them both vehicles and energy markets.
What will make them good is the use of the power without having different modes of connections.

Forum List

Back