Terry Mcauliffe Politicizing Charlottesville

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
The Virginia governor getting on camera and telling only one side to not practice their first amendment rights. Going to church and grandstanding for cameras. He's total scum.

As well, there are whispers of him being involved in the terrible policing that enabled and possibly triggered the Charlottesville violence.

The Virginia governor getting on camera and telling only one side to not practice their first amendment rights. Going to church and grandstanding for cameras. He's total scum.

As well, there are whispers of him being involved in the terrible policing that enabled and possibly triggered the Charlottesville violence.

Yeah, that must be it, white supremacists were framed.

Your evil can't go unanswered, inbred trash.

There's quite a business opportunity selling meth at the next gathering.

The Clintons will throw big bucks into his 2020 primary run you wait and see

Yeah, that must be it, white supremacists were framed.

I know you'd love to make this about figurative language because you're allergic to facts.

Lets see how that double standard pans out, cause Trump did the same thing...

VIRGINIA GOVERNOR TERRY MCAULIFFE DENOUNCES VIOLENCE ON ALL SIDES
August 28, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
trainwreck.jpg

Life comes at you fast.

It wasn't so long ago that the left was insisting that there was only one side to the violence. Now after Berkeley, both sides is looking like a good default.

This wasn't what the narrative sounded like earlier this week. But now this is the narrative. All the violence is bad. Which is true. Violence at protests is bad. But it overlooks the fact that Dems were quite willing to give left-wing violence a pass before it exploded into public conciousness and before videos of it spread everywhere. Now Antifa is slowly becoming a problem instead of a solution.

Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe Denounces Violence On All Sides

You come down my street as a Tea Party group, and I will argue with you, and may bring you out a pot of coffee or iced tea. You come down my street waving the Swastika, and you are not going to make it past my door on your feet. There are times that violence is justified.

Old Rocks, just curious, did you have relatives fight in WWII against the Germans? I myself did in both concocted conflicts WWI and WWII, and could not care less about some ancient symbol the Germans used. I actually am more concerned about the way the zionists adopted the 6 sided hexagram as their symbol of jewish supremacy, since Germans are not censoring the internet like they are trying to.

You come down my street as a Tea Party group, and I will argue with you, and may bring you out a pot of coffee or iced tea. You come down my street waving the Swastika, and you are not going to make it past my door on your feet. There are times that violence is justified.
Well I don't know where your coming from but I'M probably more anti kkk, nazi, and white white supremacist than you are I'M just not violent about it. I'M for saving HISTORY not destroying it like isis...

Should Trump supporters be executed?

Let's put it to the test. Where do you live?

Should Trump supporters be executed?
What's your opinion on that so I can see where you stand on the political map...

Now that's funny...:lmao:

Old Rocks, just curious, did you have relatives fight in WWII against the Germans? I myself did in both concocted conflicts WWI and WWII, and could not care less about some ancient symbol the Germans used. I actually am more concerned about the way the zionists adopted the 6 sided hexagram as their symbol of jewish supremacy, since Germans are not censoring the internet like they are trying to.
My father and uncles that were old enough all served in WW2. Some fought in the Pacific, others in Africa, Italy, and France. The Swastika is not just an ancient German symbol, it represents an ideology that believes in murder as a way of power. It is evil incarnate.

That you are a stupid bigot is clear from the way that you post about people that are different from you. And I see zero evidence of those of the Jewish faith censuring the internet.

Well I don't know where your coming from but I'M probably more anti kkk, nazi, and white white supremacist than you are I'M just not violent about it. I'M for saving HISTORY not destroying it like isis...
If it were the federal government saying those statues had to come down, you would have a case. It is the local communities. Seems that you and the others that want to save them could put them in museums or on private land.

The Swastika is not just an ancient German symbol, it represents an ideology that believes in murder as a way of power.

The Germans power was there because they were brilliant and innovative. Why the fuck would they waste time and resources "murdering" for power? That is a third world type thing. See Africa or Haiti for example. ;)

It is evil incarnate.

:p

Last edited:

The answer is on the left.

If it were the federal government saying those statues had to come down, you would have a case. It is the local communities. Seems that you and the others that want to save them could put them in museums or on private land.

POLL: Most Black Americans Don’t Want Confederate Statues Removed

The rabid left are destroying the statue's like wild uneducated beasts/isis...

Last edited:
The Swastika is not just an ancient German symbol, it represents an ideology that believes in murder as a way of power.

The Germans power was there because they were brilliant and innovative. Why the fuck would they waste time and resources "murdering" for power? That is an third world type thing. See Africa or Haiti or Israel for example. ;)

It is evil incarnate.

:p
50 million people died in WW2. Millions of people were rounded up and murdered by the Nazis in the concentration camps. I talked to three different soldiers that liberated some of those camps. They had nothing at all good to say about the Nazis.

New Topics

Forum List

Back