Terry McAuliffe Believes Bush Stole The 2000 Election, But Now Calls Voter Fraud Claims ‘Conspiracy Theories’

You "tards" accepted the decision made by the Supreme Court because it was just and you had no
choice. Don't try to bullshit your way through this revisionist history of yours.

When contrary evidence stops revealing itself we will accept the fair and just results of the election.

Stop posting idiocy if you don't want push back.
:thankusmile::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Neither side is willing to accept the results of an election they lose.
Not true,if there was evidence that there was not massive election fraud that happened in the last election and that Biden won it legitimately fair and square I think I speak fir all trump supporters that we would all accept it and forget about it.that’s the differerence in trump supporters and trump haters is unlike the trump haters,if it was the other way around and trump stole the election and there was the same massive evidence of it that there is, against Biden,trump supporters would want to see the right thing done and they would not deny reality that there was massive election fraud and they would not lie as the trump haters do saying the most absurd lie ever on the planet there was no evidence.one poster nsmed smellybozo is a paid shill fir the dnc,he always says bush stole the election both times which is correct but the troll ignores facts that there was ten times more massive evidence of election fraud this time than those two times,he is a hypocrite with double standards.same with all trump haters as well.if trump was a democrat they would all be outraged over this stolen election and not resorting to lies with pathetic nonsense like no evidence or this was the most secure election ever.:cuckoo::rofl::lmao:

Gore and tramp are 2 opposites, and Gore won the popular vote.

Gore took losing like man, tramp does a hissy fit and tries to have a insurrection. But atlas it didn't work. Today , 6 months later, he is still on the election crying a hissy fit.

Not true at all but a Court ruled so we accepted it. You have no choice either
We do have the choice of not giving up looking for the truth behind the fixed election and
from day one leftist chum, like yourself, have just told people to accept what happened
and go away. That won't happen.

We do have the choice of not giving up looking for the truth behind the fixed election and
from day one leftist chum, like yourself, have just told people to accept what happened
and go away. That won't happen.
You can kick and scream forever (and you will) but you can't find any real fraud...and won't...because there was none

Bullshit. We accepted 2000...because peaceful transfer of power means something to us
Were you alive at the time? Because I don't recall Gore, McAuliffe, the Florida Supreme Court and the whole gang accepting anything until the SCOTUS said enough is enough. This farce is over now!
There's that revisionist bullshit I referred to

What was she supposed to do, award Florida to the guy who had less votes on every recount?
Hand recount and look at the overvotes/undervotes. There were thousands of votes thrown in the trash without proper scrutiny.

Were you alive at the time? Because I don't recall Gore, McAuliffe, the Florida Supreme Court and the whole gang accepting anything until the SCOTUS said enough is enough. This farce is over now!
There's that revisionist bullshit I referred to
You mean the Court ruled...and that ruling was accepted. Yes.

And that same SC ruled in this case...and yet you REFUSE to accept that ruling

You can kick and scream forever (and you will) but you can't find any real fraud...and won't...because there was none
And you can keep repeating that mantra forever, like you already have, but lots of interesting evidence
has already been turned up, interference from democrats not withstanding.

We face resistance and interference every step of the way from the left but the process goes on.

You mean the Court ruled...and that ruling was accepted. Yes.[
After much delay and whining. You accepted because you had no choice.
Otherwise we would still be counting ballots in democrat swing districts twenty one years after the fact.
And that same SC ruled in this case...and yet you REFUSE to accept that ruling
I refuse to accept what? No one asked me.

And you can keep repeating that mantra forever, like you already have, but lots of interesting evidence
has already been turned up, interference from democrats not withstanding.

We face resistance and interference every step of the way from the left but the process goes on.
Allegations (that always turn out to be false)...not evidence

After much delay and whining. You accepted because you had no choice.
Otherwise we would still be counting ballots in democrat swing districts twenty one years after the fact.

I refuse to accept what? No one asked me.
The Court ruled. The 2000 election was certified...and it was over.

Try it. Move on.

Terry McAuliffe Believes Bush Stole The 2000 Election, But Now Calls Voter Fraud Claims ‘Conspiracy Theories’
29 Jul 2021 ~~ By Shawn Fleetwood
Virginia Democrat gubernatorial hopeful Terry McAuliffe has a history of challenging elections with attacks he now claims are an abject assault on democracy.
While a vocal critic of President Donald Trump’s challenges to the 2020 presidential contest, McAuliffe himself was at the forefront of allegations that the 2000 presidential election was stolen for George W. Bush. In a newly unearthed Feb. 4, 2001 interview on Meet the Press, the former Virginia governor was emphatic in challenging the legitimacy of the 2000 election, even going as far as to accuse the U.S. Supreme Court of tampering with the results.
“At the end of the day, if all the votes were counted in Florida, that Al Gore would be president today,” he said. “The Supreme Court stopped the counting of the votes and if they’d let the count go on, Al Gore would have got the necessary votes.

Moreover, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has thrown her support behind McAuliffe, stating back in January that “Terry will deliver for Virginia families again” and donating $100,000 to his campaign. During an interview earlier that same month, Pelosi referred to then-President Trump as “unhinged” over his election claims, while simultaneously accusing him of inciting the Jan. 6 Capitol riot and advocating for using the 25th Amendment to remove him from office.
To date, neither Biden or Pelosi have publicly addressed McAuliffe’s false elections claims.

Comment:
It appears that PMS/DSA Democrats are fast on the draw to claim election fraud, but when Conservatives make that claim Dem's like McAuliffe, Biden et al say it's not so... Obviously they are worried that they will be caught out.

Bush didn't steal it. The Supreme Court gave him the victory.

The Court ruled. The 2000 election was certified...and it was over.

Try it. Move on.
I already said when I would drop this matter. When evidence to the contrary stops surfacing.
Learn to read and comprehend what you have seen.

You and your comrades have the gall to tell us to move on when many of you are still whining over the
2000 election. Your hypocrisy is a notable attribute of you and your friends.

I will paraphrase...Joe Biden, Not elected, appointed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back