Terry Crews Made Don Lemon Look Foolish On His Own Show

Every time I see Don Lemon..which isn't unless I see someone tweet about him...all I see is him spreading his cheeks and a big white dick being rammed home.

Every time I see Don Lemon..which isn't unless I see someone tweet about him...all I see is him spreading his cheeks and a big white dick being rammed home.
All I see is a jack ass braying to the globe what a moron he is.

Don Lemon sez "No, Black Lives Matter is about EQUALITY. If you want to go caring about young Black kids getting shot in the head go start your own movement! Huh? WTF is wrong with these people?
Black lives matter is a Democrat fund raiser that circumvents normal donation laws.

Nothing more.
It is clear they are funneling millions of dollars to the Biden campaign but I think they are more than that. They are Marxist transformers exploiting the hatred Blacks have for Police to undermine the country. As Biden stated himself, the Democrats want to transform America which is the same phrase Obama the Marxist used.

9 kids gunned down by other blacks, and killed IN 2 WEEKS. 9 black men killed by all police in ONE YEAR- and most were justified. Wheres BLM?

MORE WHITES killed by police then blacks are killed.
Really?

What’s with this white privilege crap then? Seems to me in addition to the dance we also missed out on the rioting gene too. And we seem to lack a natural attraction to fires also.

It is clear they are funneling millions of dollars to the Biden campaign but I think they are more than that. They are Marxist transformers exploiting the hatred Blacks have for Police to undermine the country. As Biden stated himself, the Democrats want to transform America which is the same phrase Obama the Marxist used.
I dont think the rank and file BLM folks are calling the shots.

This is run by the White Globalist oligarchs to get rid of Trump and get more cash for the Biden effort since people are not donating as much directly.

Don lemon showed the left dont care about gay sexual harrassment.
Of course, we all knew they dont give a fuck when the aggressor is a D
Stupid disingenuous fucks

Forum List

Back