Terrorist Muslim Brotherhood Openly Praise Democrats For Abandoning Israel In Time Of War Between Hamas & Israel

So tell me when did the Jews and the Arbs start fighting over Israel and I mean the first Israel with a king.....

there were no WARS between Israel/Judea and the people of the arabian penninsula

Well , a post I can agree with.
But the Assyrians, Babylonians, and Romans did defeat the Israelites and force them to leave the lands they had illegally invaded.
the Assyrians and Babylonians and Romans were not arabs. What land was illegally
invaded by the Israelites and from which they "left" by force?

The Muslim Brotherhood, the terrorists Barry helped take over the government of our Ally Egypt - resulting in the slaughter of Christians and the Egyptian military having to seize power to ensure their nation was not run by a terrorist organization, is once again praising the openly anti-Semitic Democrat party for once again abandoning Israel in their time of war.

AOC and 'the Squad whose members have been Censured in the past for their public anti-Semitic remarks, have once again been attacking our US allies after Hamas began lobbing over 120 rockets into Israel, targeting men, women, and children. Through foul anti-Semitic propaganda and hare they insist that Israel does not have the God-given right of self-defense and blames Israel for striking Hamas weapons and targets intentionally built among the populace they use as human shields.

Despite Biden having less that 50% of Americans' support for his handling of this latest terrorist attack on Israel he Hamas, Democrats havevthe full support of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood!

How could you be so ignorant?

So tell me when did the Jews and the Arbs start fighting over Israel and I mean the first Israel with a king.....

This Israel has nothing to do with any mythical one of the past.
This Israel was created by Polish and Russian illegal immigrants in 1948, and they are atheist and not even Jewish.
But the ancient Israel under the Romans was fake as well, with King Herod being a Roman who claimed to have converted to Judaism.
That ended with the failure of the rebellion of 70 AD.
The Israels before that were undocumented really, but seem to have started with an illegal invasion around 1000 BC, and lasting about 200 years only.

Herod was an Edomite.. According to the Bible they were forced to convert.

there were no WARS between Israel/Judea and the people of the arabian penninsula

But the Assyrians, Babylonians, and Romans did defeat the Israelites and force them to leave the lands they had illegally invaded.
the Assyrians and Babylonians and Romans were not arabs. What land was illegally

The Akkadians were Arabs. once they entered Mesopotamia they were known to be Akkadian.

The Muslim Brotherhood, the terrorists Barry helped take over the government of our Ally Egypt - resulting in the slaughter of Christians and the Egyptian military having to seize power to ensure their nation was not run by a terrorist organization, is once again praising the openly anti-Semitic Democrat party for once again abandoning Israel in their time of war.

AOC and 'the Squad whose members have been Censured in the past for their public anti-Semitic remarks, have once again been attacking our US allies after Hamas began lobbing over 120 rockets into Israel, targeting men, women, and children. Through foul anti-Semitic propaganda and hare they insist that Israel does not have the God-given right of self-defense and blames Israel for striking Hamas weapons and targets intentionally built among the populace they use as human shields.

Despite Biden having less that 50% of Americans' support for his handling of this latest terrorist attack on Israel he Hamas, Democrats havevthe full support of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood!

could you expand on your comment, surada? I am not at all convinced that Obama
"helped" the "brotherhood" in their program of islamist filth-----but the rest of the
comment posted by easy65 is on point

Wrong.
Why are you starting these nonsense threads?
The Muslim Brotherhood never has done anything "resulting in the slaughter of Christians".
The Egyptian military is just totally corrupt and we bribed them to massacre Egyptians.
They Egyptian military murdered tens of thousands of Egyptian civilians in a bloody coup.

Israel is not being attacked and is the one attacking Palestinians.
Barry helped overthrow the leader of our Ally Egypt - Mubarak, helping to hand over yet another country - like he did with Libya - over to terrorists...the Muslim Brotherhood.

Say what you will about Mubarak, one thing he did was keep tge peace in Egypt, keeping the terrorists in line and protecting Christians from persecution and violence

After the Muslim Brotherhoid took over it was 'open season' on Christians. There was no one to protect them, and they were targeted and murdered.

Your grasp of factual documented history regarding the TERRORIST Muslim Brotherhood is as misguided and wrong as your knowledge of TERRORIST Hamas.

Interesting how you call 4,000+ rockets fired at Israeli civilians by terrorist Hamas who call for the genocide of Jews 'not being attacked.

Wrong.
Mubarak was convicted of crimes by the Egyptian government.
And Morsi was democratically elected.
The US had nothing to do with either of these things.
The Muslim Brotherhood never harmed Jews or Christians.

No one has ever called for the genocide of Jews.
That is a lie.

The Muslim Brotherhood is a mature political entity.. The US wanted Egypt to stabilize quickly to keep ISIS and other jihadis away. We would have supported anyone who could quiet the situation.

"helped" the "brotherhood" in their program of islamist filth-----but the rest of the

Every president since Eisenhower has consulted with the Muslim Brotherhood for support or intelligence on the ME. When Mubarak was deposed our interest,, (US interests) was for Egypt to settle down quickly as possible.

Wrong.
Babylonians and Assyrian were of the Semitic/Hamitic language group, which means they were Arabs.

{...
A family of languages spoken by more than 200 million people in N Africa; much of the Sahara; parts of E, central, and W Africa; and W Asia (especially the Arabian peninsula, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Israel). Since four of the Hamito-Semitic tongues, Arabic, Hebrew, Coptic, and Syriac, are also respectively the languages of Islam, Judaism, and two sects of the Christian faith, the language family reaches many millions in addition to its native speakers.

Traditionally, the Hamito-Semitic language family is said to have two subfamilies: Semitic and Hamitic. Although some scholars regard Hamitic and Semitic as two distinct language families, they possess a number of grammatical similarities and have a larger common vocabulary than borrowing would account for. The most satisfactory explanation is that the Hamitic and Semitic groups, despite their divergences, are subfamilies of a single Hamito-Semitic linguistic family, as evidenced by their marked grammatical, lexical, and phonological resemblances.
...}

What you keep getting wrong is that you think Arabs came from the Arabian Peninsula, and it is the other way around.
Arabs came from the Levant, and then went to the Arabian Peninsula from there.

The way the experts trace people is by tracing language.
And we know that the Arab languages all started in the Levant.
And in fact, the Hebrew tribes were Arabs.
The word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group".
Which does not mean derived from Arabic, since Arabic is the most recent Arab language, not the earliest.

The land illegally invaded by the Hebrew tribes was the Land of Canaan.
And they were not Israelites until after they invaded around 1000 BC.
When you just came from 400 years in Egypt, you have to be an illegal invader.
And while we can't be sure where the Hebrew came from before Egypt, it can't be the Land of Canaan because then they would never have left and gone to Egypt.
The Hebrew tribes went to Egypt to escape a drought, and there was no drought in the Land of Canaan.
Most likely the Hebrew tribes were native to the Sinai, as nomadic herders.
They have no rights to Palestine at all.

Last edited:

This Israel was created by Polish and Russian illegal immigrants in 1948, and they are atheist and not even Jewish.
But the ancient Israel under the Romans was fake as well, with King Herod being a Roman who claimed to have converted to Judaism.
The Israels before that were undocumented really, but seem to have started with an illegal invasion around 1000 BC, and lasting about 200 years only.

Not sure I would trust anything from the Bible, but the point is still that the Jewish state of Israel created by the Romans was pretty much a fake puppet colonial possession of the Romans, in order to prevent the locals, like the Parthians, from consolidating power.
Imperialist always pick a weak minority to rule their colony for them.

not exactly-----the fight was over adherence. The EDOMITES were the tribe
descended from the brother of Jacob---ESAU. They are the legendary enemies of
the tribe of Israel aka JACOB and so-----actually ISRAELITES-----it is more like a civil
religious war------kinda like the thing between cathollics and anglicans in Ireland.
Herod self identified as a descendant of ISAAC (son of abraham)------historically his
mother (whose name escapes me) was supposed to have been a very fervently
religious jew. The rest of the family seem to have had a problem with John the
baptist who saw them as corrupt. The general opinion on Herod at that time is
that he was, simply, not eligible to be KING (kings were supposed to have been
from the tribe of JUDAH)----just as the opinion of Caiaphas was
that he was not eligible to be high priest. Both were considered ROMAN SHILLS

Wrong.
Babylonians and Assyrian were of the Semitic/Hamitic language group, which means they were Arabs.

{...
A family of languages spoken by more than 200 million people in N Africa; much of the Sahara; parts of E, central, and W Africa; and W Asia (especially the Arabian peninsula, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Israel). Since four of the Hamito-Semitic tongues, Arabic, Hebrew, Coptic, and Syriac, are also respectively the languages of Islam, Judaism, and two sects of the Christian faith, the language family reaches many millions in addition to its native speakers.

Traditionally, the Hamito-Semitic language family is said to have two subfamilies: Semitic and Hamitic. Although some scholars regard Hamitic and Semitic as two distinct language families, they possess a number of grammatical similarities and have a larger common vocabulary than borrowing would account for. The most satisfactory explanation is that the Hamitic and Semitic groups, despite their divergences, are subfamilies of a single Hamito-Semitic linguistic family, as evidenced by their marked grammatical, lexical, and phonological resemblances.
...}

What you keep getting wrong is that you think Arabs came from the Arabian Peninsula, and it is the other way around.

And while we can't be sure where the Hebrew came from before Egypt, it can't be the Land of Canaan because then they would never have left and gone to Egypt.
The Hebrew tribes went to Egypt to escape a drought, and there was no drought in the Land of Canaan.

you keep posting up the SOS (ie bullshit) about all people who SPEAK a
semitic language are "ARABS" ----nope----- utterly wrong. Today---
people who were caught up in the unfortunate era of rape, pillage and
conquest by the minions of the rapist pig of arabia are called "arabs" because
the lingua franca of those areas BECAME ARABIC-----just as Spanish became
the Lingua Franca for the natives of South America-----to wit---the descendants of
the Mayans are not actually SPANISH-----but they are, CONFUSINGLY, to people
just as idiotic as are you-----called "hispanics" no matter what their actual
descendancy. I speak english------I am NOT BRITISH. My next door neighbor
speaks english too------but he is TAINO according to him-----a native of Puerto
Rico-----he also speaks spanish------but his family did not come from SPAIN.
The hebrews migrated from some place in Mesopotamia to the land today
called BEERSHEBA, They did not INVADE. The language that developed
amongst them is related to the language of Mesopotamia and is a semitic
language----hebrew. They were not arabs either

Every president since Eisenhower has consulted with the Muslim Brotherhood for support or intelligence on the ME. When Mubarak was deposed our interest,, (US interests) was for Egypt to settle down quickly as possible.
what is your point? All countries CONSULT. The USA did not stop CONSULTING
with England after 1776.

with England after 1776.

Muslim Brotherhood is not a country.

Wrong.

{...

...}

the Lingua Franca for the natives of South America-----to wit---the descendants of

The Akkadians took over Mesopotamia.. They were Arabs.

The first Empire to rule all of Mesopotamia was the Akkadian Empire. It lasted for around 200 years from 2300 BC to 2100 BC.

It's hard to believe anyone is trying to say Democrats are right in their pro terrorist, pro Hamas views. The fact that 4 renegade women, the squad, could come into congress and influence so many Democrats with their radical, terrorist bullshit, just goes to show how easily influenced our low information, shallow Democrat legislators actually are.

Wrong.

{...

...}

The Akkadians took over Mesopotamia.. They were Arabs.

The first Empire to rule all of Mesopotamia was the Akkadian Empire. It lasted for around 200 years from 2300 BC to 2100 BC.
you are playing with semantics. The AKKADIANS to whom you refer have nothing to do
culturally with the CIVILIZATION of the arabian penninsula of 500 AD or the developement of
ARABIC and the migrations of the people who speak arabic which DEFINES "ARAB"
today. HUMANs HAVE BEEN MOVING AROUND THE GLOBE EXTENSIVELY for
millennia. The HINDU BRAHMINS of WEST BENGAL today are not culturally "europeans"
even though SANSCRIT is an "INDO EUROPEAN" language

with England after 1776.

Muslim Brotherhood is not a country.
it is a major political force in the Levant with tentacles reaching thruout
the "muslim world"

The Muslim Brotherhoid is a terrorist organization, on that Barry helped place in charge of our ally Egypt, forcing the Egyptian military to remove the terrorist group from power then hand the govt off to a legitimate govt after a legitimate election.

The Muslim Brotherhoid is a terrorist organization, on that Barry helped place in charge of our ally Egypt, forcing the Egyptian military to remove the terrorist group from power then hand the govt off to a legitimate govt after a legitimate election.

SHEEEESH a convoluted PLOT

Forum List

Back