Terrible story about Chemicals, Hunting, Fishing and Farming can be dangerous for your health:

After learning of the presence of PFAS in the water in 2020, Poulin couldn’t help but wonder what effect the toxic manufactured chemicals might be having on area wildlife in addition to farm animals and well water.

a short surf...and.....

~S~

I will kill deer and eat fish for the rest of my life, no matter what some people say.

I eat venison. But the only wild caught fish I eat is trout. And that is because of the nature of the water they are caught from.

I love fishing for big catfish. But I am not eating what came out of the Tennessee River or the Black Warrior River.

I eat venison. But the only wild caught fish I eat is trout. And that is because of the nature of the water they are caught from.

I love fishing for big catfish. But I am not eating what came out of the Tennessee River or the Black Warrior River.

I'll eat anything from anywhere. I'm not scared. If I want to eat it, I will. I've eaten Catfish from all over, even non-reputable ponds and rivers. I feel fine and I am in great health.

I'll eat anything from anywhere. I'm not scared. If I want to eat it, I will. I've eaten Catfish from all over, even non-reputable ponds and rivers. I feel fine and I am in great health.

I have driven all over the country. I've driven long open stretches and in crowded urban areas. I am in great health. I've never had a major accident. I still wear my seatbelt.

And many of the chemicals in the water stay in your body for life. It is a cumulative effect.

I have driven all over the country. I've driven long open stretches and in crowded urban areas. I am in great health. I've never had a major accident. I still wear my seatbelt.

And many of the chemicals in the water stay in your body for life. It is a cumulative effect.

So we don't believe the scientists when they say polar bears are eating reindeer because of climate change, we don't believe the scientists when they say that the vaccine is 100% safe and effective, but we believe the scientists when they say eating deer meat will kill you over time?

So we don't believe the scientists when they say polar bears are eating reindeer because of climate change, we don't believe the scientists when they say that the vaccine is 100% safe and effective, but we believe the scientists when they say eating deer meat will kill you over time?

Reread my original post on this thread.

You can't legally hunt enough deer during the season in the lower 48 to feed a family for a year. Maybe the bad venison came from harvested old road kills. How in the world can you make a case that wild game is contaminated with chemicals when the commercial beef industry seems fine?

You can't legally hunt enough deer during the season in the lower 48 to feed a family for a year. Maybe the bad venison came from harvested old road kills. How in the world can you make a case that wild game is contaminated with chemicals when the commercial beef industry seems fine?

The Alabama gun season is 83 days long, and you can take one deer per day.

New Topics

Forum List

Back