Terrible news for voka putler and his jeckals , 85% Muscovites ("Russians") want to be ruled Swedish king.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Terrible news for voka putler and his jeckals , 85% Muscovites ("Russians") want to be ruled Swedish king. comments ?

1585690125235.png

1585690297399.png

• Funny
Reactions: xyz
I do not believe NWO bitch Putin will survive the shutdown of Russian Industry and transformation of Russia to a prison.

I do not believe NWO bitch Putin will survive the shutdown of Russian Industry and transformation of Russia to a prison.
You are just disgraceful joke. Pathetic idiot. A couple of threads ago you wanted Putin to become Russian emperor.

You are just disgraceful joke. Pathetic idiot. A couple of threads ago you wanted Putin to become Russian emperor.

Putin has extremely disappointed not me, but many another folks.
No one could know the guy in reality working for NWO

Putin has extremely disappointed not me, but many another folks.
No one could know the guy in reality working for NWO
This guy works for his ego and his cronies for the most part. And every sane person has known about this since long ago. Of course, in this category I don't include you and your twin-sister posting here from time to time.

Forum List

Back