Terri Schiavo's Husband: Jeb Bush 'Put Me Through Hell'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
rev_schiavo.jpg

CLEARWATER, Fla.—Sitting recently on his brick back patio here, Michael Schiavo called Jeb Bush a vindictive, untrustworthy coward.

For years, the self-described “average Joe” felt harassed, targeted and tormented by the most important person in the state.

“It was a living hell,” he said, “and I blame him.”

Michael Schiavo was the husband of Terri Schiavo, the brain-dead woman from the Tampa Bay area who ended up at the center of one of the most contentious, drawn-out conflicts in the history of America’s culture wars. The fight over her death lasted almost a decade. It started as a private legal back-and-forth between her husband and her parents. Before it ended, it moved from circuit courts to district courts to state courts to federal courts, to the U.S. Supreme Court, from the state legislature in Tallahassee to Congress in Washington. The president got involved. So did the pope.

But it never would have become what it became if not for the dogged intervention of the governor of Florida at the time, the second son of the 41st president, the younger brother of the 43rd, the man who sits near the top of the extended early list of likely 2016 Republican presidential candidates. On sustained, concentrated display, seen in thousands of pages of court records and hundreds of emails he sent, was Jeb the converted Catholic, Jeb the pro-life conservative, Jeb the hands-on workaholic, Jeb the all-hours emailer—confident, competitive, powerful, obstinate Jeb. Longtime watchers of John Ellis Bush say what he did throughout the Terri Schiavo case demonstrates how he would operate in the Oval Office. They say it’s the Jebbest thing Jeb’s ever done.

The case showed he “will pursue whatever he thinks is right, virtually forever,” said Aubrey Jewett, a political science professor at the University of Central Florida. “It’s a theme of Jeb’s governorship: He really pushed executive power to the limits.”

Read more: Jeb Put Me Through Hell - POLITICO Magazine

I remember this case very well. It was supreme government overreach by Governor Bush and President Bush.

Who?
WHo the fuck cares?
The only--ONLY--reason you give a shit is because with Mitt out Jeb looks like the RINO choice, so you have to dig up some shit about some woman from 20 years ago that no one, including you, really give a fuck about. Using other people's tragedies for your advatnage. Yup, you're a lib.
Cocksucker.

Who?
WHo the fuck cares?
The only--ONLY--reason you give a shit is because with Mitt out Jeb looks like the RINO choice, so you have to dig up some shit about some woman from 20 years ago that no one, including you, really give a fuck about. Using other people's tragedies for your advatnage. Yup, you're a lib.
Cocksucker.

Actually, I do give a fuck. The Terri Schiavo case was a royal clusterfuck by GOP NaziCons. It was disgusting!

Who?
WHo the fuck cares?
Cocksucker.

Actually, I do give a fuck. The Terri Schiavo case was a royal clusterfuck by GOP NaziCons. It was disgusting!
Bullshit.

Who?
WHo the fuck cares?
Cocksucker.

I didn't follow that case. I think it was Republicans wanted to kill her and Democrats didn't want to kill her. Did I get that right? Killing her would absolutely disgust me

Who?
WHo the fuck cares?
Cocksucker.

I didn't follow that case. I think it was Republicans wanted to kill her and Democrats didn't want to kill her. Did I get that right? Killing her would absolutely disgust me

Did you see her brain scans?

Let's get that boy out there. Do tell.

Let's put him right out there.
Who?
WHo the fuck cares?
Cocksucker.

Whoa geeze. Talk about not getting it right.

Who?
WHo the fuck cares?
Cocksucker.

Yes, she was obviously "Lebensunwertes Leben".

Just a fuckin' drain on all.

Who?
WHo the fuck cares?
Cocksucker.
Shit from 20 years ago?

Like a blowjob in the Oval Office?

I'm just trying to establish which measuring stick we are going to be using.

Who?
WHo the fuck cares?
Cocksucker.

No the other way around.
The Dems won and they let her starve to death.

Who?
WHo the fuck cares?
Cocksucker.

Well, she was "worthy of life" - but had none. She was in a persistent vegetative state.

Who?
WHo the fuck cares?
Cocksucker.

Well, she was worthy of life - but had none. She was in a persistent vegetative state.
I have no problem with turning her off.

I just wish the Left would go after the death row inmates and lifers with the zeal with they wanted to off her.

Who?
WHo the fuck cares?
Cocksucker.

Well, she was worthy of life - but had none. She was in a persistent vegetative state.

I just wish the Left would go after the death row inmates and lifers with the zeal with they wanted to off her.

Are they also brain dead? Are they all really guilty?

Who?
WHo the fuck cares?
Cocksucker.

Are they also brain dead? Are they all really guilty?

No, but they did something that means they deserve to die. This is about Michael Schiavo making a few million from a book that slams the Bush's. Nothing more, nothing less.

Forum List

Back