Tensions rise as US threatens to 'take out' "Russian" missiles

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
finally, USA decides to stand up against Nigeria in snow, is Trump capable to give such order ?

Tensions rise as US threatens to 'take out' Russian missiles

1476411914-8644.jpg

Last edited:
LOL, and yet some dumb Trump supporters recently were saying they'd rather be Democrats, than Russians, or even some praised Russia.

Truly clueless, in general.
these white trash losers have 0 connection to decision making in USA, Thanks to God for this

id-rather-be-russian-than-democrat.jpg

LOL, and yet some dumb Trump supporters recently were saying they'd rather be Democrats, than Russians, or even some praised Russia.

the ones that praised russia are the smart ones. Russia is defending Iran from warmonger Israel who as always is starting wars.Both parties are corrupt so who would NOT rather be a russian citizen than a demo ore republican? NOW will you stop with this babble that I am a demo supporter? LOL

the ones that praised russia are the smart ones. Russia is defending Iran from warmonger Israel who as always is starting wars.Both parties are corrupt so who would NOT rather be a russian citizen than a demo ore republican? NOW will you stop with this babble that I am a demo supporter? LOL

Well, at least the Rams are largely building their own stadium. When they left St Louis it they did act like a not so good girlfriend deciding it was time to upgrade boyfriends by lying about the old no longer new and shiny guy. But hey, honesty doesn't count for anything in Capitalism, just with getting past St Peter if you believe in that type of thing.

Israel is the best foreign policy move the U.S. could make. It isn't very christian, but I'd rather the Islamic terrorists be fighting over there trying to prove the land doesn't belong to Turkey or Rome or whoever than fighting over here. The lines in the sand could be drawn better but I support Israel if it doesn't show.

Being pro-Israel, or anti-Israel isn't a good reason for WW3, especially considering Israel has nukes, and Iran does not.

With that said, it's ultimately not the Israel or Iran who are the big threats to WW3.

It's ultimately the U.S.A vs Russia.

finally, USA decides to stand up against Nigeria in snow, is Trump capable to give such order ?

1476411914-8644.jpg

Well, if they wanna take out the missiles and the jet in the picture of your post, all they would need is a really sharp knife or maybe just a pointed stick.

Did anyone else notice that the picture with the "missiles" and the "jet" are actually mock missile and jet balloons?

America used that same tactic in WWII.

Ghost Army: The Inflatable Tanks That Fooled Hitler - The Atlantic

Well, at least the Rams are largely building their own stadium. When they left St Louis it they did act like a not so good girlfriend deciding it was time to upgrade boyfriends by lying about the old no longer new and shiny guy. But hey, honesty doesn't count for anything in Capitalism, just with getting past St Peter if you believe in that type of thing.

Israel is the best foreign policy move the U.S. could make. It isn't very christian, but I'd rather the Islamic terrorists be fighting over there trying to prove the land doesn't belong to Turkey or Rome or whoever than fighting over here. The lines in the sand could be drawn better but I support Israel if it doesn't show.

so you support warmonger Israel who is always starting wars across the country all the time? the government who shoots women and children in the back of the head just for walking the streets of gaza minding their own business? wow,great humanitarian you are.:dance:
and speaking of the rams thats pretty much what that evil slut bitch owner did when she moved them to her hometown in stank louis.the exact same thing.Must suck to be an NFL football fan in stank louis now since the shoe is on the other foot.:D stank louis laughed at LA fans when they lost the Rams saying too bad LA-the LA fans returned the favor.:D Oh my.the karma coming back to haunt stank louis.:laughing0301:

1476411914-8644.jpg

Those are some HUGE sleeping bags.
like literally everything in Muscovy today ,dying empire of the sleeping bags for Muscovite bums

00-top.jpg

index.php

Ummm ... America doesn't have a manned space vehicle. Russia does. So, they're that.

1476411914-8644.jpg

like literally everything in Muscovy today ,dying empire of the sleeping bags for Muscovite bums

00-top.jpg

index.php

Ummm ... America doesn't have a manned space vehicle. Russia does. So, they're that.
USA has everything else, Muscovy doesn't...

1476411914-8644.jpg

Their soldiers are hotter.

Russian-Beautiful-Female-Armed-Force.jpeg

1476411914-8644.jpg

00-top.jpg

index.php

Actually, we don't have rockets that are government owned and operated. If we need to get to space, we can always hitch with some of the companies we currently have here in the USA.

1476411914-8644.jpg

00-top.jpg

index.php

Actually, we don't have rockets that are government owned and operated. If we need to get to space, we can always hitch with some of the companies we currently have here in the USA.

Currently no companies offering manned space flight and anything remotely capable of orbital flight is still on the drawing boards.

Being pro-Israel, or anti-Israel isn't a good reason for WW3, especially considering Israel has nukes, and Iran does not.

With that said, it's ultimately not the Israel or Iran who are the big threats to WW3.

It's ultimately the U.S.A vs Russia.

amazing isnt it that the brainwashed sheep in america are in denial mode on that that Israel is the one with nukes and Iran has none yet they kiss Israels ass here all the time and evade the evidence?:rolleyes:

Dont get me wrong,I am no supporter of Trump in the least but this is the ONE time I was actually happy who got elected in the elections in our corrupt two party system we have.We know Hitlery is a globalist.Trump while not for america either as he claims,is just a loose cannon who is not controlled by them even though he serves them so it would have been even more dangerous with hitlery in office than with Trump is the ONLY reason this was the first time going back all the way to the early ninetys that i actually did care who got elected this time around.Like the last time when it was Obama against Romney,made no difference to me since they are one in the same other than skin color,same agenda.

this was the one time i did not say as i always do-doesnt matter who wins,they are both evil and corrupt and not here to serve the american people,just the bankers. Trump is the same as well its just like i said,he isnt always being controlled by them so there is a better chance of him having at least SOME kind of logic to not get sucked in by what his puppet masters tell him where with Hitlery,there was never that chance.

1476411914-8644.jpg

Their soldiers are hotter.

Russian-Beautiful-Female-Armed-Force.jpeg

i have many Israeli friends you are guys all the same..., if you like those so much why did you leave Muscovy, and still leaving this $hitt hole in great number .

ps the solders of Muscovy today
ice_screenshot_20170820-203550.jpeg

59b8f1e564.jpg

d879d5e2a1.jpg

she was one of them, killed .much possible by GRU

1476411914-8644.jpg

00-top.jpg

index.php

Currently no companies offering manned space flight and anything remotely capable of orbital flight is still on the drawing boards.
ps
Russia to provide Syria with new S-300 air defense missiles
ABC News-24 Sep 2018
Russia announced Monday it will supply Syria's government with sophisticated S-300 air defense systems after last week's downing of a ...

1476411914-8644.jpg

00-top.jpg

index.php

Are you sure about that? Because SpaceX has already sent supplies to the ISS, so that shoots down your statement saying they are still on the drawing boards for orbital flight.

And, they are already planning on sending a civilian on a trip around the moon in the near future.

Used SpaceX Dragon Launches NASA Cargo to Space Station on Pre-flown Rocket

SpaceX launched a used Dragon cargo spacecraft on a return trip to the International Space Station (ISS) today (April 2). The pre-flown cargo vessel lifted off at 4:30 p.m. EDT (2030 GMT) from Florida's Cape Canaveral Air Force Station on a Falcon 9 rocket that has also been to space before.

This marks the second time SpaceX has reused both a rocket booster and a payload, and the 14th cargo mission the company has launched to the ISS under its Commercial Resupply Services (CRS) contract with NASA. The first flight with a refurbished rocket and cargo craft, CRS-13 — which launched on Dec. 15, 2017 — was SpaceX's most recent cargo mission to the ISS.

So far, the company has launched 10 pre-flown Falcon 9 boosters on orbital missions, Jessica Jensen, SpaceX's Dragon mission manager, said in a prelaunch news conference yesterday (April 1). "What's neat about this is that it's becoming the norm," Jensen said. [The Most Exciting Space Missions to Watch in 2018]

Forum List

Back