Tens of thousands show up to see Trump & Bill O'Reilly in Houston

Keep whistling, Pennybot.
10. Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff. During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted. Exhs. A and B. 11. Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump, Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed.

@OhPleaseJustQuit

Girls can't handload their own ammunition? That's the silliest thing I've heard in awhile. There is a wealth of information you can find online to get you started. As far as the load data, it's best to stick with what's published in a handloading data book. Those can be found at most gun shops or bought online. There's a good load data magazine I was in the magazine rack at Walmart today, but I can't remember the name of it. All you need is a workbench, a reloading press, a beam-type or electronic powder scale, some reloading dies for your favorite caliber, a digital micrometer for measuring cartridge length, some brass, bullets, primers, and powder.

That's a basic setup but you can add other things as you go along. A case tumbler to polish your brass, a case trimmer, a powder trickler or powder dispenser, reloading blocks, and a chronograph for measuring the bullet's velocity. You can get any of those things at many gun shops, reloading supply stores, gun shows, or on Ebay. Most all hardcover reloading manuals like Speer, Hornady, Lyman, etc. have chapters that cover every aspect of handloading.
Have everything in the first paragraph except the micrometer. I'm being a little anal about choosing one. I have a jeweler's gold scale which easily weighs in tenths of a grain, and "ABC's of Reloading". I also do not have the expendables because I have simply been unable to find primers. NONE!

When spring gets here, I'll start making a pest of myself at the range. With all the lady shooters in my neighborhood, I'm sure I'll be able to find a lady reloader.

10. Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff. During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted. Exhs. A and B. 11. Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump, Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Have everything in the first paragraph except the micrometer. I'm being a little anal about choosing one. I have a jeweler's gold scale which easily weighs in tenths of a grain, and "ABC's of Reloading". I also do not have the expendables because I have simply been unable to find primers. NONE!

When spring gets here, I'll start making a pest of myself at the range. With all the lady shooters in my neighborhood, I'm sure I'll be able to find a lady reloader.

A jeweler's scale would work, but you can get a cheapo digital reloading scale for less than $20, just to double-check the jeweler's scale..

Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Digital Reloading Scale | eBay

Check the gun shows for primers, they're back down to about $10 per 100.

Biden is President. Trump is going around to empty seated arena's crying about his election loss. Three more years of Biden as your President of the United States!
A catholic mafia protection-racket whore and his sleep-up (doctor [italics]) wife come to Wisconsin to scare the children and parents. This double-turded, CIA-marionetted White House cohabitation is not badger's president.

A jeweler's scale would work, but you can get a cheapo digital reloading scale for less than $20, just to double-check the jeweler's scale..

Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Digital Reloading Scale | eBay

Check the gun shows for primers, they're back down to about $10 per 100.
Cool. God idea about cross-checking accuracy with the scales. I also have an old German double balance scale I used when I was making gold jewelry.

Thanks for the other tips.

PS -- I've seen a very good example of a handgun completely destroyed by an inaccurately handloaded round. Whew! Hardened steel, shredded!

you dumb fuck i am not a repub or a dem. i am a secular humanist. look it up. you dont have the guts to even say what state you live in pussy.
Your way of belief is going to end up killing tens of millions of people domestically. Tragically, there is not enough resources to make everyone live a comfortable life. So we overspend that cause massive corruption to keep the same percentage of people to not live a comfortable life but survive by threads of government.

Here’s pictures of empty seats at the Orange God cult rally

It must be that they’re all dying from not getting vaxxed because lib-owning freedumb.

In your sad little vax-nazi dreams.

Your sad little twatter links didn't work for me. Thanks for being accessible with your "evidence".

Forum List

Back