Tennis becoming very woke and political

Djokovic is now banned from US open

Russian star was refused entry into Wimbledon

I have been a tennis fan since the days of Lendl

This is a compete disgrace
Djokovic is not Russian. He is from Serbia. Who is the Russian banned from Wimbledon because if you think it is Djokovic he is not. I have seen him playing. He may have been banned from the US open because he refuses to have Covid Vaccines. That is why he was deported from Australia.

What does "woke" mean OP?
1656496824875.png

Djokovic is not Russian. He is from Serbia. Who is the Russian banned from Wimbledon because if you think it is Djokovic he is not. I have seen him playing. He may have been banned from the US open because he refuses to have Covid Vaccines. That is why he was deported from Australia.
I know that
It’s Medvidez

What does "woke" mean OP?
- America is evil and racist and needs to be remade
- police are racist
- men can become women
- kids need to be taught sex and radical theories
- guns are evil
- abortion is a sacrament
- identity politics
- all rich people/corporations are greedy and taking from them
Etc

- America is evil and racist and needs to be remade
- police are racist
- men can become women
- kids need to be taught sex and radical theories
- guns are evil
- abortion is a sacrament
- identity politics
- all rich people/corporations are greedy and taking from them
Etc
giphy.gif

lol

Banned for refusing the covid jab? All it does it protect HIM. If he doesnt want it, what the hell does it matter?
What a load of horseshit.

Like supporting the current abortion ban in this country?

Interesting.

I feel that people should be tested for IQ.

I feel that people who possess IQ's under 90 should be incentivized to get sterilized.

I also believe that those same members should be given free abortions, with mandatory sterilization.

Any sport in which the spectators have to be quiet when the player is “up”, is a bullshit sport.

Hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in sports. Imagine baseball if the fans had to be quiet when the batter was up.

Banned for refusing the covid jab? All it does it protect HIM. If he doesnt want it, what the hell does it matter?
What a load of horseshit.
Australia has only one set of rules and they have been one of the strictest concerning Covid. If people have no medical reason for not having the jab they must have it. Djokovic had no medical reason. People in Australia were not amused at him being treated differently to others. It is possible he was told it did not matter which I think he said. It is also possible this did not happen. He refused to have it and was deported and slightly late treated how Australia treats everyone else who comes to their shores who has not had a covid vaccine.

Australia has only one set of rules and they have been one of the strictest concerning Covid. If people have no medical reason for not having the jab they must have it. Djokovic had no medical reason. People in Australia were not amused at him being treated differently to others. It is possible he was told it did not matter which I think he said. It is also possible this did not happen. He refused to have it and was deported and slightly late treated how Australia treats everyone else who comes to their shores who has not had a covid vaccine.
1656588770035.png

Any sport in which the spectators have to be quiet when the player is “up”, is a bullshit sport.

Hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in sports. Imagine baseball if the fans had to be quiet when the batter was up.

Back in the 90's they tried to make the sport more fan friendly with music being played between points and games, being allowed to walk around during games, etc., but it was nixed by complaints from the players like Agassi! I played in a public park down the street from my place and had to deal with cars, fire trucks, ambulances, volleyball playing behind the courts, basketball, baseball, and kids in a playground! I didn't need silence, but obviously spoiled tennis players need the peace and quiet of a church! :omg: :itsok::D:stir::dunno::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back