Tennessee woman arrested for shooting at car of man she met on dating app

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Raechuhl Tazhai Peterson, 27, of Collierville, TN, was arrested yesterday and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly shooting the car of a man she met on a dating app.

The victim told Gainesville Police Department officers that he met Peterson on a dating app in October and met her in person shortly after. He said he stopped talking to her, but she kept pursuing him.

The victim reportedly told officers that on November 30, he was at a friend’s house when he was told that Peterson was waiting for him outside. When he tried to leave, Peterson allegedly followed him and then shot at his car. He said he didn’t know at the time that his car had been shot, but he reported it to law enforcement on December 6.

A witness told officers that she saw Peterson yelling at the victim and then shooting at his car.

Officers also saw texts from Peterson to another person, saying she had shot the victim’s car.

MoAR

Sigh, if only there had been warning signs.....I mean the neck tat alone was reason enough to avoid at all costs. ;)

AA15QlF0.img

Serious question. I wonder how long it takes to fix your hair like that? It looks neat but I bet it's a pain to do. Anybody?

GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Raechuhl Tazhai Peterson, 27, of Collierville, TN, was arrested yesterday and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly shooting the car of a man she met on a dating app.

The victim told Gainesville Police Department officers that he met Peterson on a dating app in October and met her in person shortly after. He said he stopped talking to her, but she kept pursuing him.

The victim reportedly told officers that on November 30, he was at a friend’s house when he was told that Peterson was waiting for him outside. When he tried to leave, Peterson allegedly followed him and then shot at his car. He said he didn’t know at the time that his car had been shot, but he reported it to law enforcement on December 6.

A witness told officers that she saw Peterson yelling at the victim and then shooting at his car.

Officers also saw texts from Peterson to another person, saying she had shot the victim’s car.

MoAR

Sigh, if only there had been warning signs.....I mean the neck tat alone was reason enough to avoid at all costs. ;)

AA15QlF0.img
That ceiling mount suspended plant pot holder she is using for a wig really could be improved upon for sure with a quality but affordable wig from China. Small wonder the bucks are avoiding her!

Serious question. I wonder how long it takes to fix your hair like that? It looks neat but I bet it's a pain to do. Anybody?
It's gross. Commonly people with dreads go a week or longer between washing.
So you no damn well a lot of them go much longer

Those braids are mostly fake. They attach them to their real hair by hot glue or weaving them into their real hair..........hence the term "weave" they use.
Depending on how many braids they want installed and how long they are, will determine how long it takes. I've been told anywhere from 3 to 12 hours.
Sometimes cut up into multiple trips to the salon.

Most everything they have is fake...........fake hair, fake nails, fake tats, fake fake fake.........and they can spend up to around $1200.00 a month getting that shit done and keeping it maintained. Then they bitch and complain they don't have money for anything!!!

They sure like to butcher their names don't they?
Spell her Name backwards(Nosretep Lahzat Lhuhcear & it sounds better(kinda Russian/star-trek alien sound to it), like I said above it's small wonder WHY the young bucks are giving this one a WIDE clearance to avoid a collision!

MoAR

AA15QlF0.img
Lol, sounds like dating today is brutal

Those braids are mostly fake. They attach them to their real hair by hot glue or weaving them into their real hair..........hence the term "weave" they use.
Depending on how many braids they want installed and how long they are, will determine how long it takes. I've been told anywhere from 3 to 12 hours.
Sometimes cut up into multiple trips to the salon.

Most everything they have is fake...........fake hair, fake nails, fake tats, fake fake fake.........and they can spend up to around $1200.00 a month getting that shit done and keeping it maintained. Then they bitch and complain they don't have money for anything!!!

I'd bet that the hair and nail maintenance costs are higher up on the priorities list than feeding all those kids.

It's far worse than just brutal, like one no longer knows if they are getting a buck or a doe for a date!!!
Well I can help with that! First off don't meet online. Second look for Adam's apple. Third date people you actually know! Third may be most important if ya know the person and their family you can avoid dating crazy like this chick in the OP there is a known history to draw on. I can't even imagine hooking up with some one online. Knowing absolutely nothing about the person seems like crazy risk to Mr. I am recently divorced since April. I dipped my toes in the dating and dated a young lady I already knew pretty well. It all went well until she wanted to get serious after a couple of months. I just got out of a situation and did not want right back in one. I realized I just wanna hunt and fish for a few years have not even considered doing it again till I get enough hunting and fishing in. Some day I may have to jump back in that game and deal with that crap. Not really looking forward to it. I pray to God I don't have to deal with the kinda crap.

I'm sure it took the weavemaker quite some time to dye and braid that horse mane/tail.

It's a real skill.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back