Tennessee Takes Steps Toward Honoring Human Life

You're paying for it, right?

Oh, that's right. No sacrifice for the baybees is too much, right up until the point where it inconveniences you or any pro-lifer in the slightest way.

You're paying for it, right?

Oh, that's right. No sacrifice for the baybees is too much, right up until the point where it inconveniences you or any pro-lifer in the slightest way.

Work it into the price of the murder. Even more of a hardship works for me

Oh good. Another anti abortion thread. I’ll wonder if I’ll learn anything other than right wing nuts want a religious state akin to Handmaiden’s Tale.

Oh good. Another anti abortion thread. I’ll wonder if I’ll learn anything other than right wing nuts want a religious state akin to Handmaiden’s Tale.
Conservatives are not promoting infanticide and a Marxist-Democrat revolution. Both of which are immoral. Leftist societies that are immoral always fail. See Nazi Germany, Soviet Union/ former communist eastern bloc, and Cambodia.

Conservatives are not promoting infanticide and a Marxist-Democrat revolution. Both of which are immoral. Leftist societies that are immoral always fail. See Nazi Germany, Soviet Union/ former communist eastern bloc, and Cambodia.
Are we burying miscarriages? Should I have named and buried my wife’s instead of flushing down the toilet? She was about 6-8 weeks.

Forum List

Back