Tennessee Republicans Pass Bill Requiring Women To Bury Or Cremate Their Aborted Fetuses

Ok Tennessee women, time to start mailing all of your used Tampons to the Republicans in the legislature for burial with dignity.

WTF? Like many leftist "men", you seem thoroughly confused about how the female reproductive system works.

Probably explains a lot about why leftist men are so terrible in bed.

A bill passed by Republicans in Tennessee would force women who get abortions to either bury or cremate their aborted fetuses, and could leave them on the hook to pay for it if they don't follow certain guidelines.

The bill states that the woman's health care provider would have the primary financial responsibility for burying or cremating the fetus, although the woman could be on the hook for paying for the burial if she "chooses a burial location other than the one provided by the facility," reports WMC Action News 5.

Ok Tennessee women, time to start mailing all of your used Tampons to the Republicans in the legislature for burial with dignity.

The South just gets more backwards every day.

If by "backwards" you mean "the opposite of soulless, mindless trash on the left", then GOOD.

Typical of goobers. They will point a gun at anyone, pass ridiculous, authoritarian, Big Government laws like this one, sniff people's crotches, ask highly personal questions about people's sex lives, pass laws aimed at allowing discrimination based on a person's sexual orientation, get between people and their doctors, demand that people attend religious indoctrination sessions conducted by people of other religions (not covered by HIPAA) if they decide to have an abortion, and then snivel and rage about being required to wear masks and get vaccination passports because, as gov. Ducey said, people should not be required to disclose personal medical information because this would be a denial of their "freedom" and liberty is at stake.

Do not act as a Big Government authoritarian, and then turn around and complain about somebody else as being a Big Government authoritarian.

In normal times, I would think of sending anyone a used tampon or worn underwear or dressing up in a vagina costume to be crude, But these are not normal times. Perhaps this bit of theater is necessary to reach the people who are responsible for things like this, as crudeness and authoritarianism seems to be all these primitive Taliban types know.
The authoritarian right is infamous for its hypocrisy.

Well, first of all, murder is a felony so lets start there before we confuse Republicans with bigger government. Are you snorting through a used tampon also???

There is no murder taking place, first of all. Second, if you oppose abortion then you don't have to have one. It's not your business what other people do.

We'll definitely remember that if someone decides to kill you for the insurance money. I would never choose to do such a thing, but it's none of my business if I see someone else cutting your brake lines. Far be it from me to be nosy and interfere in their personal choices.

WTF? Like many leftist "men", you seem thoroughly confused about how the female reproductive system works.

As a father and a grandfather, I understand exactly how the female reproductive system works.

As a man, I question you even being a man.

Typical of goobers. They will point a gun at anyone, pass ridiculous, authoritarian, Big Government laws like this one, sniff people's crotches, ask highly personal questions about people's sex lives, pass laws aimed at allowing discrimination based on a person's sexual orientation, get between people and their doctors, demand that people attend religious indoctrination sessions conducted by people of other religions (not covered by HIPAA) if they decide to have an abortion, and then snivel and rage about being required to wear masks and get vaccination passports because, as gov. Ducey said, people should not be required to disclose personal medical information because this would be a denial of their "freedom" and liberty is at stake.

Do not act as a Big Government authoritarian, and then turn around and complain about somebody else as being a Big Government authoritarian.

In normal times, I would think of sending anyone a used tampon or worn underwear or dressing up in a vagina costume to be crude, But these are not normal times. Perhaps this bit of theater is necessary to reach the people who are responsible for things like this, as crudeness and authoritarianism seems to be all these primitive Taliban types know.
The authoritarian right is infamous for its hypocrisy.
So, the state regulating how an abortion clinic is to dispose of an aborted fetus is... authoritarian?

As a father and a grandfather, I understand exactly how the female reproductive system works.

As a man, I question you even being a man.

You just suggested that women should protest this bill about abortions by mailing bloody tampons. Any fifth-grader knows that PREGNANT WOMEN DON'T USE TAMPONS, YOU FUCKING MOUTHBREATHER.

As a woman, I assume that you should probably have gotten some DNA tests run. Because I question you even being able to FIND the right orifice.

A bill passed by Republicans in Tennessee would force women who get abortions to either bury or cremate their aborted fetuses, and could leave them on the hook to pay for it if they don't follow certain guidelines.

The bill states that the woman's health care provider would have the primary financial responsibility for burying or cremating the fetus, although the woman could be on the hook for paying for the burial if she "chooses a burial location other than the one provided by the facility," reports WMC Action News 5.

Yet another example of the authoritarian right.

More government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.
Well, first of all, murder is a felony so lets start there before we confuse Republicans with bigger government. Are you snorting through a used tampon also???
Truly idiotic, bad faith legislation from the reprehensible right.

Such is conservatives' contempt for the right to privacy and their desire to compel conformity and punish dissent.
Actually, I think it speaks to self responsibility and deterrence of convenience abortions just to get back to the club again the next night.

You speak as if you have conducted your sex life in clubs or otherwise indulge in other fly-by-night practices, perhaps in the backseats of cars with people whose names you don't know, but you will have sex with them because they are of the right gender and still breathing. The vast majority of people do not behave this way and we don't need to be dragged down to your level.

And which Planned Parenthood will be gladly to volunteer to dispose of the remains, since the mothers of the dying fetuses, and mean dying, cannot afford a funeral or cremation.
And since Planned Parenthood does everything in the name of science since it is illegal to sell your body.

But does it sounds so nasty to collect dead things that came from between a woman legs and put it into our bodies' like putting in our vaccines, foods and etc...?

I have an upcoming vacation. I had resolved a few years back to visit battlefields since I have only been to a few of them (Vicksburg, San Jacinto, Goliad, Gettysburg). One of the mock-ups I had put together had me going through Tennessee and Arkansas and seeing the historic civil war battlefields. Given this bullshit the South is producing in shocking amounts since the blob got booted, I am so happy that I'm once again going to Yosemite (not Yo-Semite as some calls it) and the Marin highlands. I'm sure they won't miss my $2-$3K I'll be spending this summer but I will feel a lot better about not supporting these backward states in the South.

Probably explains a lot about why leftist men are so terrible in bed.
You don't give them much to work with. You have to pretend you're someone else when you're in the sack.

My guess would be that the crackers want women to feel as bad as they possibly can about their deed.

Republicans sure do love their big government nanny.

Great idea but it is unenforceable. The mothers will only say they donated the baby's bodies to science

Republicans sure do love their big government nanny.

Demoquacks: Give us free healthcare, free college, free childcare....and on and on and on

Dumbass

Yet another example of the authoritarian right.

More government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

No, first of all abortion isn't murder. That's your shit for brains formulation of it. Which makes you the best pro choice example that can be made.

If these Republicans want to pass these laws, they can pay for it.

It's interesting how republicans screamed like babies when Obamacare required everyone to have insurance or pay a fine. They screamed for years that the government has no business forcing anyone to buy anything.

Then turn around to force women to bury or cremated medical waste and pay for the whole thing.

So in the republican mind it's a crime to compel someone to have insurance but it's not a crime to compel someone to pay to bury or cremate medical waste.

New Topics

Forum List

Back