Tennessee Republicans Pass Bill Requiring Women To Bury Or Cremate Their Aborted Fetuses

Typical of goobers. They will point a gun at anyone, pass ridiculous, authoritarian, Big Government laws like this one, sniff people's crotches, ask highly personal questions about people's sex lives, pass laws aimed at allowing discrimination based on a person's sexual orientation, get between people and their doctors, demand that people attend religious indoctrination sessions conducted by people of other religions (not covered by HIPAA) if they decide to have an abortion, and then snivel and rage about being required to wear masks and get vaccination passports because, as gov. Ducey said, people should not be required to disclose personal medical information because this would be a denial of their "freedom" and liberty is at stake.

Do not act as a Big Government authoritarian, and then turn around and complain about somebody else as being a Big Government authoritarian.

In normal times, I would think of sending anyone a used tampon or worn underwear or dressing up in a vagina costume to be crude, But these are not normal times. Perhaps this bit of theater is necessary to reach the people who are responsible for things like this, as crudeness and authoritarianism seems to be all these primitive Taliban types know.

Typical of goobers. They will point a gun at anyone, pass ridiculous, authoritarian, Big Government laws like this one, sniff people's crotches, ask highly personal questions about people's sex lives, pass laws aimed at allowing discrimination based on a person's sexual orientation, get between people and their doctors, demand that people attend religious indoctrination sessions conducted by people of other religions (not covered by HIPAA) if they decide to have an abortion, and then snivel and rage about being required to wear masks and get vaccination passports because, as gov. Ducey said, people should not be required to disclose personal medical information because this would be a denial of their "freedom" and liberty is at stake.

Do not act as a Big Government authoritarian, and then turn around and complain about somebody else as being a Big Government authoritarian.

In normal times, I would think of sending anyone a used tampon or worn underwear or dressing up in a vagina costume to be crude, But these are not normal times. Perhaps this bit of theater is necessary to reach the people who are responsible for things like this, as crudeness and authoritarianism seems to be all these primitive Taliban types know.
its so delicious to watch authoritarians complain about authoritarianism :lol:

A bill passed by Republicans in Tennessee would force women who get abortions to either bury or cremate their aborted fetuses, and could leave them on the hook to pay for it if they don't follow certain guidelines.

The bill states that the woman's health care provider would have the primary financial responsibility for burying or cremating the fetus, although the woman could be on the hook for paying for the burial if she "chooses a burial location other than the one provided by the facility," reports WMC Action News 5.

Ok Tennessee women, time to start mailing all of your used Tampons to the Republicans in the legislature for burial with dignity.
Yet another example of the authoritarian right.

More government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.
Well, first of all, murder is a felony so lets start there before we confuse Republicans with bigger government. Are you snorting through a used tampon also???

No, first of all abortion isn't murder. That's your shit for brains formulation of it. Which makes you the best pro choice example that can be made.

If these Republicans want to pass these laws, they can pay for it.
My shit for brains says when you kill a living human it's murder. Moron.
Don't have an abortion then.

although the woman could be on the hook for paying for the burial if she "chooses a burial location other than the one provided by the facility," reports WMC Action News 5.
How is someone "on the hook" for choosing somewhere else to place the remains?

Considering the fact that abortion is murder, I can't disagree. Maybe a law like this one will teach people to practice abstinence more often. Then they won't have to worry about getting pregnant in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Leftists..."what!?!? We can't sell them?!?!!
You tried that in the 18th and 19th century. :whipg:

Get on topic, your trolling is dumb and tiresome

Want to murder your child? Pay for burial. Actually a good law, make abortion more difficult
The woman does not have to pay for either burial or cremation unless she wants to deal with the remains privately. It is up to the abortionist. There must be burial or cremation. Not selling baby body parts for a profit.

A bill passed by Republicans in Tennessee would force women who get abortions to either bury or cremate their aborted fetuses, and could leave them on the hook to pay for it if they don't follow certain guidelines.

The bill states that the woman's health care provider would have the primary financial responsibility for burying or cremating the fetus, although the woman could be on the hook for paying for the burial if she "chooses a burial location other than the one provided by the facility," reports WMC Action News 5.

Ok Tennessee women, time to start mailing all of your used Tampons to the Republicans in the legislature for burial with dignity.
Next time I whack off, should I do it in an envelope and send it to TN for a proper burial?

The South just gets more backwards every day.

Well, first of all, murder is a felony so lets start there before we confuse Republicans with bigger government. Are you snorting through a used tampon also???

There is no murder taking place, first of all. Second, if you oppose abortion then you don't have to have one. It's not your business what other people do.

DoubleThink.

Your quote and the thread title are mutually exclusive.

Silly law but not targeted at women. Cant you just refute the law on what it does?

LIE!

The bill requires the abortion facility to bury or cremate the aborted fetuses, not the women. It does give the woman the right to decide whether the facility buries or cremates if she has a surgical abortion, though. Nothing says she HAS to.

Would have been a lot faster if you had just come right out and said, "I'm a lying piece of shit!!!! Spit on me and shun me!!!" Comes to the same result.

I think you may be using those soiled tampons as your facediaper, you are showing way more idiocy than the typical CO2 breathing Dim sheeple.

Yeah, I did notice that Mensa Boy knows less about the female reproductive system than my 12-year-old does. I guess it's fortunate that even hookers wouldn't fuck him.

No, first of all abortion isn't murder. That's your shit for brains formulation of it. Which makes you the best pro choice example that can be made.

If these Republicans want to pass these laws, they can pay for it.

Just as soon as your stupid leftist ass starts footing the bill for all the stupid shit YOU want to force on US. Where should I send the bill for all the illegals President Houseplant has flooding into Arizona? Will you be putting the $2 billion in riot damage on your Mastercard or Visa?

My feeling is that, since the government is already giving Planned Parenthood tons of money, we already ARE paying for this law.

The idea that the Tennessee legislature has is just to make it more inconvenient for people to exercise their right to abort their babies.

Very similar to liberal ideas for mandatory "background checks" and "gun classes" for those seeking to exercise their gun rights.

People seeking to put pointless hurdles in front of people to hassle and inconvenience them.

BTW, I agree with this law, it would be a real stimulus to the mortuary racket.

No, not at all. The bill doesn't require the woman killing her baby to do anything. It would require the abortionist to bury or cremate the fetus.

Forum List

Back