Tennessee Republicans Pass Bill Requiring Women To Bury Or Cremate Their Aborted Fetuses

I'd like to know how Tennessee Goobers will enforce their new law. The women who make the decision to abort are entitled to anonymity.

It's a ridiculous law.

It says that a woman has to pay for the burial or cremation if they don't do it the way the clinic does it.

The thing is, no woman buries or cremates medical waste.

After the procedure is performed, the medical facility disposes of the medical waste.

The only way a woman is involved with the disposal is if the woman agrees to donate it for stem cells.

Beyond that, the woman has nothing to do with the disposal of that medical waste.

So this law does nothing beyond make a bunch of hateful men feel good.

Yup - It's an unenforceable law with no teeth. Republicans are really good at shiny object culture war stuff. ;)

Yes and they sure do love their big government nanny.
Your ilk invented big government, we are trying to eliminate the murder of babies.

A bill passed by Republicans in Tennessee would force women who get abortions to either bury or cremate their aborted fetuses, and could leave them on the hook to pay for it if they don't follow certain guidelines.

The bill states that the woman's health care provider would have the primary financial responsibility for burying or cremating the fetus, although the woman could be on the hook for paying for the burial if she "chooses a burial location other than the one provided by the facility," reports WMC Action News 5.

Ok Tennessee women, time to start mailing all of your used Tampons to the Republicans in the legislature for burial with dignity.
Every child deserves a decent burial

BTW mailing biomedical "waste" is a felony

A bill passed by Republicans in Tennessee would force women who get abortions to either bury or cremate their aborted fetuses, and could leave them on the hook to pay for it if they don't follow certain guidelines.

The bill states that the woman's health care provider would have the primary financial responsibility for burying or cremating the fetus, although the woman could be on the hook for paying for the burial if she "chooses a burial location other than the one provided by the facility," reports WMC Action News 5.

Ok Tennessee women, time to start mailing all of your used Tampons to the Republicans in the legislature for burial with dignity.
They are their babies. What the fuck is wrong with this? Do they throw them in garbage cans?

They are their babies. What the fuck is wrong with this? Do they throw them in garbage cans?
They want to believe their aborted baby is nothing more than a tumor

They want to believe their aborted baby is nothing more than a tumor
Or a pulled tooth. Maybe the mom's can put them under their pillows and the Fetus Fairy will bring them some foodstamps.

What you are seeing here is typical left wing spin in this case from somebody named Brad Reed of "Raw Story". The bill doesn't require that the women dispose of the aborted bodies. It requires them to designate in writing how they want the body disposed of. Big difference.

One would think the Tennessee legislature had more pressing issues to focus on...

Wow, it's almost like your personal opinions about what does and doesn't matter are just that: your personal opinions, and of no interest to anyone else.

LOL

Than why respond to the post if it’s of “no interest to anyone else”?

:oops8:

Typical leftist. "You responded to me on a message board. That MUST mean that I'm hugely important to you!!"

Hey, whatever keeps you losers off the window ledges.

What you are seeing here is typical left wing spin in this case from somebody named Brad Reed of "Raw Story". The bill doesn't require that the women dispose of the aborted bodies. It requires them to designate in writing how they want the body disposed of. Big difference.

And one assumes that "I don't care" is an option.

Every child deserves a decent burial

BTW mailing biomedical "waste" is a felony

You expect a goober who doesn't know that pregnant women and tampons have nothing to do with each other to know about postal regulations?

The abortion clinic tosses them in the biohazardous waste bins to be disposed of, along with the used needles, bandages, gloves, etc. Always assuming that the abortion clinic is playing at being a real, responsible medical facility. Otherwise, as we've seen with Kermit Gosnell and others, they can wind up in jars in someone's basement, like serial killer trophies.

LOL

Because he/she/it's an asshole.

One would think the Tennessee legislature had more pressing issues to focus on...

Wow, it's almost like your personal opinions about what does and doesn't matter are just that: your personal opinions, and of no interest to anyone else.

LOL

Typical leftist. "You responded to me on a message board. That MUST mean that I'm hugely important to you!!"

Translation: I must get the last word even if it’s a childish insult.

Thanks for responding to my posts yet again. Want to go for three?

Ok, you can have the last word.:auiqs.jpg:

LOL

Because he/she/it's an asshole.

LOL

Translation: I must get the last word even if it’s a childish insult.

Thanks for responding to my posts yet again. Want to go for three?

Ok, you can have the last word.:auiqs.jpg:

Okay. Thanks for proving me right.

Why throw gas on a fire? don't we have enough laws? what possible benefit will this produce?
None really. But then again there is little cost as well. Seems that this will, essentially, change almost nothing.

It is virtue signaling to drive up the base turnout. Politicians have no problem making new law that will infect our legal system for decades to make a good ad next election.

New Topics

Forum List

Back