Tennessee mosque's fate again up in the air

m216369465.jpg

Meanwhile not a word from you on the hatred displayed by Muslims in Dearborn toward Christians. Double standard?

Meanwhile not a word from you on the hatred displayed by Muslims in Dearborn toward Christians. Double standard?
This thread is about the mosque in Murfreesboro, Tn.

Maybe you should start one about Dearborn to spew your venom. :cool:

So Muslim communities, according to you, are allowed to attack and denigrate Christians in the US but Non Muslim Communities are not free to LEGALLY challenge the building of Mosques? I got that right?

So Muslim communities, according to you, are allowed to attack and denigrate Christians in the US but Non Muslim Communities are not free to LEGALLY challenge the building of Mosques? I got that right?
Please provide a LINK to any post where I said that "muslims are allowed to attack and denigrate Christians in the US".

Otherwise, just admit that you are making up lies again as usual. :cool:

Last edited:
WHO IS MOSAAD ROWASH?

In 2010, Steve Emerson, Director of the Investigative Project on Terrorism, discovered these images on the MySpace page of ICM Board Member, Mosaad Rowash. These photos were presented in court by concerned citizen Elizabeth Coker and were admitted into evidence when a local group attempted to obtain a restraining order on construction of the mosque, until such time that a full investigation could take place as to where the money was coming from and who was really behind this.

The images glorifying holocaust deniers, the assertion that Islamic terrorists were not behind 9/11, the images of machine guns, the Hamas pledge in Arabic, pictures of well known Islamic terrorists who targeted innocent Jewish civilians, the glorification of Jihad – is this all just one big misunderstanding?

The Board of the Islamic Center, under the leadership of Egyptian Cleric, Ossama Bahloul, suspended Mosaad Rowash pending an investigation. When the media heat died down (of which there was very little) Mosaad Rowash was found innocent by the other Board Members and his position on the Board was reinstated.

All of the images on his MySpace page were scrubbed from the web – just suddenly gone. However they exist to this day on numerous hard drives, around the world, as some of us are not yet fully convinced that possession and promotion of these images of Islamic terrorists is something to be quite so easily dismissed.
Mosaad Rowash | #1 News Site on the Threat of Radical Islam

NOTE: The compilation of materials used in this article are the result of a collaboration between Steve Emerson, of the Investigative Project on Terrorism, Elizabeth Coker, a retired journalist and stay-at-home-mom, Jerry Gordon, former Army Intelligence officer and Editor for New English Review, and Eric Allen Bell, Filmmaker and writer.

This article was written by Eric Allen Bell who was at one time a staunch pro-mosque supporter, but later had a complete change in perspective after the Arab Spring. Bell was banned as a writer from the Daily Kos, a prominent liberal website, after he published three stories critical of Islam, which ran afoul of the mindset there. For more on that, read “The High Price of Telling the Truth About Islam”.

Photos presented in court are not "rumors and innuendo". Obviously his affinity for Hamas, and his hatred for America is not illegal, but just goes to show why the "Jews", the "Homos", and parents of 8 year old girls might be a bit freaked out.

It's not hate Sunni. It's anti-hate.

Photos presented in court are not "rumors and innuendo". Obviously his affinity for Hamas, and his hatred for America is not illegal, but just goes to show why the "Jews", the "Homos", and parents of 8 year old girls might be a bit freaked out.
The article you posted didn't say anything about hurting jews, gays, or little girls.

So basically you are the one posting hate. :eusa_hand:

Please provide a LINK to any post where I said that "muslims are allowed to attack and denigrate Christians in the US".

Otherwise, just admit that you are making up lies again as usual. :cool:

You refuse to condemn the actions of the Muslims of Dearborn and try to silence any comment on it6 in this thread. Answer the question, is it ok for Muslims to stone Christians that hold a legal parade on public streets? Is it ok for Muslim residents to oppose the construction of Christian churches in or near their communities?

Once again, this thread is about the mosque in Murfreesboro.

If you are curious about the events that took place in Dearborn.

There is a thread already addressing that issue.

Perhaps you should post there........ :cool:

Once again, this thread is about the mosque in Murfreesboro.

If you are curious about the events that took place in Dearborn.

There is a thread already addressing that issue.

Perhaps you should post there........ :cool:

Your refusal to answer IS the answer, you support their actions. You are a Hypocrite. And a fool.

Of course not. That was justified. Those christians must have done something to deserve the treatment they received. Hell, according to cute little islamists like to one pictured, just being christian is enough to justify a death sentence. We really need to just learn to accept that muslims are different and mean us no harm. Really.

Your refusal to answer IS the answer, you support their actions. You are a Hypocrite. And a fool.
I'll make it simple for you.

This thread = Murfreesboro mosque

Another thread = Dearborn protesters.

btw The Bible says do not call any man a "fool" or you will go to hell

True story; look it up. :cool:

I'll make it simple for you.

This thread = Murfreesboro mosque

Another thread = Dearborn protesters.

btw The Bible says do not call any man a "fool" or you will go to hell

True story; look it up. :cool:

I will make it simple for you. You prove you are a lying hypocrite and support oppression when Muslims do it while decrying legal rights of US Citizens.

You just sit back and watch RGS

The mosque will be completed and the muslim's will win the case.

I know it; and so do you. :cool:

Win what? The case is over, they have to apply properly as per the law of the State. I thought you were all for the laws of the land. Ohh wait I forgot, you only care about the law when it goes your way.

You insist Muslims should be treated special in the US. They should be able to ignore the law anywhere they want. In Dearborn they can illegally stone peaceful Christians, In Tennessee they can ignore laws on how one gets a permit to build something.

Ohh and did I forget they get to violate the Constitution and create a Theocracy in this Country.

There has been dozen's of places all over this country where people have tried to stop a mosque from being constructed.

But guess what??

Those mosque's always end up being built and opened for the members to attend.

Even the so called ground zero mosque in NY will eventually be built for the muslims to worship in.

Deal with it..............

Last edited:
Game over. You lose. I hear there are some places in the ME where they don't much mind idjits disturbing the peace screaming their lungs out from the tops of little skinney mud towers. Try there.

Forum List

Back