Tennessee Metro Nashville Councilwoman Wants People Not Wearing a Mask to Be Charged with Murder or Attempted Murder

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Taunting these people is just going to drive them to more extreme positions and eventually its going to backfire. Just wear a mask because its good manners and stop escalating the insanity please

i would vote for Biden if he promises to force ugly people to wear a mask!

Are these people absolutely insane?

They want to release violent criminals, but put people in prison for murder, because they didn't wear a mask?

I'm starting to wonder if Bernie is right. The Nordic countries, where they didn't have a lock down, or even have mask wearing..... maybe they are better than the US.

We have absolutely lost our minds! Lost our entire collecting intelligence.

Because someone voted for that dumb lady. A bunch of people had to. wow.

^^^ Sadly it may get crazier no matter what the response is. That is one thing that I've learned from my dad. People are going to do whatever they want no matter how other people do or don't feel about it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. As for that woman, hands off her, world, she belongs to us here in Tennessee and yes, that is sarcasm.

Taunting these people is just going to drive them to more extreme positions and eventually its going to backfire. Just wear a mask because its good manners and stop escalating the insanity please
I got a better idea.... how about everyone mind their own business and quit presuming to tell others what to do?

How about that?

Forum List

Back